1. Once I reached 1.9, I only gain 4-5-6 per win and always lose >10 - 15 -13 -11 -20 ... annoying and unfair due to matching vs lower rated teams that are almost always just in a new team and team rating has nothing to do with the game being easy or something - which is what the original logic was - ez games= lose more rate ... I have 65-70% winrate last 50 games and dropped 200 rate

2. remove rewards from solo q and give it back it's real name " skirmish 3v3 " this will be the best you can do about solo q the most ******ed bracket in the game made for noobs , trolls and toxic players who would never find ppl to play with if it wasnt for solo q , if you cant do this then murge solo q with 3v3 so they can get stomped by the real players

3. i recently got 2070 rating and i can't buy wrathful shoulders. is that a bug or do i need more rating?

4. @bistams Shoulders require real 3v3 arena rating not soloq.

5. what about 1v1 que? no rewards just rankings?

6. Horde side NPC can be found where apart from Orgrimmar/Dalaran?

7. You need to let us avoid more people, not only 2 people in solo que

8. I would really like who was smart enough to let us be able to avoid only two people in solo que 3v3! I would really like to meet that person

9. You need to let us avoid more people, not only 2 people in solo que
    No, they don't. People like you would ignore half the population then, and queues would become unbearable - and not just for you, but to everyone else as well.

10. You need to let us avoid more people, not only 2 people in solo que
    ye, it should be endless list of avoided people, cause 50% are so ugly toxic. When I play soloQ sometimes i feel more like swiming in toxic slime instead of playing with humans ;d

11. You need to let us avoid more people, not only 2 people in solo que
    Let me guess, you are one of those 40 yo serbian players that have played discipline priest for 15 years and curse everyone else's mothers to die of cancer the second they make a mistake or something? Ring a bell?

12. GIVE US A ****ING OPTION TO ****ING AVOID MORE PEOPLE ON ****ING SOLOQUE! I FEEL SO BAD WHEN I ENTER A SOLOQUE AND IF I WRITE THAT I NEED DISPELS, I GET AN ANSWER LIKE иди нахуй or something similar

13. how is it possible to get qued up at 2.1 k mmr with 48 mmr.. i guess it is better to fix ''a door'' in a dungeon lol

14. I keep a positive win rate of about 60-70% at 1800 MMR, but can’t seem to get higher rate due to constantly getting matched vs 1400 rate teams that are not low geared or unaware of how to play their class which justifies the logic behind distracting huge amounts upon loss to such a team. I know that if I were really good I’d still manage to climb but I’m a 1.8-2k player and I’m hardstuck at 1.8 with a well-positive winrate. Pls, I’d rather wait a bit longer than playing mostly vs teams where if I lose i get -15 and if I win I get +5. Just makes it overwhelming to play.

Really hope this will be taken into consideration. There is no shortage of PvPers with this cross realm thing which is awesome btw!

First ... 51314151617 ... Last