1. This is a great addition. It's a good start and it's nice to see Warmane is open to feedback to better the system for everyone's enjoyment.

2. Great thing. I love this entire idea! For me please keep it!

3. Finaly! Great step for pvp on Lordaeron. Now I can see old pvp Lord players back online. The amount of people in que for SoloQ has rapidly increased and that brings more competitive area!

I would just change one thing -> make SoloQ composition 1 melee, 1 caster, 1 healer (hunter counts as melee). I still believe that it will convince more healers to join (since they wont be tunneled by double melee comps) and that means shorter ques for DPS, which is pretty long nowadays.

I also think that Shoulders and T2 weps should be available for SoloQ bracket on Lord and Icecrown too.

THUMB UP!

4. I forgot one thing. Canceling DuoQ would be awesome. System of rating given in DuoQ arenas is pretty unfair and weird. I also think that the whole DuoQ system is a bit against the main idea of SoloQ and that’s fighting for your own glory in 3s environment.

5. I totally disagree

Feel lucky for having the soloq on your pve realm, don't you think you're asking too much?
    If you dont know Appareil already asked for this arena composition on the 3rd of December so this question was primary for Blackrock when there was not any info about soloQ merge....sooo....

6. If you dont know Appareil already asked for this arena composition on the 3rd of December so this question was primary for Blackrock when there was not any info about soloQ merge....sooo....
    Ya, originaly meant fot Blackrock: http://forum.warmane.com/showthread.php?t=410900

7. Amazing change. good work Warmane :)

8. DUO teams should be not allowed in soloq, its giving huge advantage over normal 3x random people.

9. up to 1.5k or so its just rng who gets the most braindeads from icecrown and it dont even matter how skilled you are you just cant help it, can you make it so you need 2k in 2s or something like that in order to que for soloq this is pure clown fiesta

10. up to 1.5k or so its just rng who gets the most braindeads from icecrown and it dont even matter how skilled you are you just cant help it, can you make it so you need 2k in 2s or something like that in order to que for soloq this is pure clown fiesta
    *****ing about the people that pay your bills is always a good thing to do

11. *****ing about the people that pay your bills is always a good thing to do
    i pay for my own bills and you aren't donating so others can play you donate so you get gear cuz you are **** at the game, i just want a healthy bracket pce

12. why we cant buy items with solo q rating in icecrown?

13. I suggest having more soloq npcs around the map...maybe shattrah city? It gets a bit chaotic around the dala sewers+camping the npc with mammoths and what not. Just a thought :)

14. Please consider adding SoloQ npcs to all capital cities, not only the most populated ones

First ... 89101112 ... Last