1. The ppl from Icecrown and Lordaeron, ar so ******s this iss the reason that they just do bgs, icc, not 2c2. Just a fews with brain. In soloque ar trash. They ar ruining soloque for blackrock ppl

2. That's right, that's why I ask that each realm be assigned its exclusive soloq, I dont want to play with these Iceclowns anymore
    don't que then. problem solved.

3. murge solo q with regular 3v3 please. so it will be fair for everyone , competetive players will q 3v3 and have more q pops during different time zones because solo q is more alive , and players who just want something to play / faster q pops etc can join sq

4. First off, I wish you all a happy New year!

Solo queue 3s, eh? Well, why wouldn't that count for regular 3s rewards? I mean it is 3v3 and is even harder than actual 3v3, simply because it's not premade - you have no idea who you gonna end up with, missing the edge of knowing your teammates and coordination. By all means make solo queue 3s rewards the same, as it is even harder for randoms.
    Another thing is with the healer. If you can make a 3s team with no healer, why wouldn't that be an option for solo queue? Just limit healers to 1 per team and that's it, you don't necessarily need a healer in 3s, no logic in that either.
    Apart from my two points mentioned, what a great feature this is, I'm glad it has been implemented. Thank you, Warmane!

5. Thanks for adding this Warmane. Don't be afraid of adding more custom stuff :)

6. why the queue time is actually so long like 3-4 min when hundrends of players are playing at the same time?

7. Are you going to punish people for obstruction the NPC with mounts and mole holes on purpose or what?

8. Enable 3 dps combo and remove premade due que.

9. That's right, that's why I ask that each realm be assigned its exclusive soloq, I dont want to play with these Iceclowns anymore
    Then why do the IC players that you join the arena with have the same rating than you? Get to a higher rating to get better teammates, simple as that. At the lower ratings both teams suffer from less experienced players, just grind and you'll eventually get to a point where your own skill level lies at. Unless you already are stuck.

10. So when somebody without skill creates full rele char on blackrock and then join..is it fine? If you cant get over this "pleb" rating maybe its because of you too. I know a few Lord chars who hitted 2k + in few days soo....

11. Enable 3 dps combo and remove premade due que.
    rofl. Thanks god ur not an admin

12. It's an interesting stuff.

Originally Posted by Proterean
    We will take all relevant feedback seriously, so voice your opinion here in the thread, it will be the deciding factor whether this will become a permanent feature.
    I refused to focus on dueling and Arena stuff since I subscribed my account on previous Molten server. Because of bugs, hacks, huge bans (due to a weird Arena activity), which happened back in the days. Now things has changed completely, with some exceptions, of course. The last "Blizzlike" changes just buffed some party or raid player compositions just too much and "on the other side of the stick" it brought new issues to the game. Blizzard can't make good and balanced games after StarCraft2 and WoW: The Frozen Throne era. At the end of each expansion, they doing pretty good changes to screw up the entire expansion for both gear and talents/spells. For example, just look at "damage scaling" changes they implemented into BFA, DK evolution over expansions, the Azshara staff ability (in BFA) was just a cherry on the cake. When I look on the Wotlk Arena ladder I see the same issues for Wotlk. BiS PVP human Arms Warrior with a Holy Paladin, and their variations, are just too OP based on their offensive, defensive and mobile ablities, especially if their actions a synchronised over walkie-talkie (aka Discord). Many MMOs, like Fortnite, became too complex, too imbalance on their min/max criteria, the entire in game experience is like a cheating for majority of playerbase and the community have no idea how to fix that content at all.

Therefore, I have a question. How the in game policies are supposed to work for SoloQueue and DuoQueue? How the ban actions will touch every team member, if somebody, a completely unknown buddy, will decide to use some hacks and other weird things. You know, there are old accounts with a lot of performed stuff on them and 1 week accounts, about which their owners don't care so much due to available in game character market and VPN techologies to go around bans.

My suggestions, based on previous context:[*] Remove DuoQueue and any kind of premade mode. Premades already ruined the RBG. Make it completely random. The Discord, or other communication tools, gives just too much advantage vs a team without it.[*] It will be better to run it without a cross-realm mode for a while.[*] A resilience low-cap should be a requirement to enter the arena.[*] It would be a good idea to sort arena team members, and their teams, based on their individual average Arena Rating.[*] The SoloQueue should not build strong Arena setups by default, like A-Warrior/H-Paladin, S-Priest/Rogue, D-Warlock/E-Shaman.[*] A filtering tool (to put players to a ignore list) will turn this random concept into "Filter to Win" game. Just a traditional Arena is for this.[*] It should contain all PVP points and gear rewards similarly to traditioinal Arena rewards (to keep players interested) with one exception - without PVP weapons and, as someone mentioned above, without PVP shoulders. But it's not crucial, because Wintergrasp Titan-Forged one or Relentless is as good as Wrathful one.

13. If you add BIS items rewards from pvp high rating such as blackrock, it would pe perfect.

14. Any chance to get melee+caster combination only like in old at soloq? As caster is pretty boring to fight only against double melee setup.

Literally my last 10 games were with warrior+pally against warrior+ret+priest.

First ... 7891011 ... Last