1. This is no longer PVP or less sand, it is an instance in a battle where there ar

This is no longer PVP or less sand, it is an instance in a battle where there are 3c3 and the most delay wins, my experience playing with priest chargue blade almost always or the grip of the DK and the souls everywhere in the shadowlol. What name does this have?

2. I have question. So do we get some extra arena points if we do 10 2v2 and then 10 solo que ?
    No, you only get ap from the source, which gives u the most. For example: u got 1300 rating SoloQ and 1800 rating 2v2, you'll get points from your 2v2 team only, cuz it gives you more than soloQ.

3. Hey, have you thought about implementing a "Spectate player name" on the Arena Spectator NPC? So that you can find and spectate games easier?

Thanks, love the Icecrown SoloQ!

4. great addition I love it. This is something that even Blizz still can't figure out...

5. I really love the soloque great job that u really added it guys, pls DONT remove it ! :c

Only with i wonder is the idea that u guys changed the req. for wrath shoulders, sucks that it isnt aviable for 2s rating anymore.

6. Hey, have you thought about implementing a "Spectate player name" on the Arena Spectator NPC? So that you can find and spectate games easier?

Thanks, love the Icecrown SoloQ!
    Check the previous pages the staff member Protrean answered this ^^

7. I tried it out and I really enjoy it. It's just chill and fun I don't have to worry about finding a good teammate or coordinating with someone or losing rating. And I can still get points. I like it how it is, putting any restriction on it is only catering to the hardcore arena players which they can go off and do their thing still.

When you're with randoms and not coordinated then PVE is extremely viable like it is in RBG. I played a few games with my BIS PVE Hunter and in every game my teammates complained about my gear and every time I wiped the whole enemy team in less than a minute. Doing four times the damage of any of my well geared teammates and can't get touched cause the enemies are always slow plate-wearing shadowmourne noobs. Horrible compositions and coordination ripe for the killing. Thanks Warmane :P

8. where or what menu can I queue through?

9. Thanks! Love you with all my hearth <3

10. For all those giving non sense feedback please play atleast 50 solo que games before giving any constructive or destructive feedback.

11. Agreed people simply complain for everything without even trying the stuff they play 1-2 games and talk rubbish all the time. There should be a minimum requirement ( IQ) for people giving feedback.

First ... 4567816 ... Last