1. Any way Spectator mod can be added on Lord and Icecrown too?
    I find it quiet usefull for new players. Look at some comps and learn from watching more experienced players playing it.
    And it's make for a quite nice addition when bored waiting for raid hours/some guild event.
    It gets pretty tedious needing to log on blackrock on an alt to spectate. And implies losing the social aspect of the guild chat or friends chat.

I never thought of asking for it since it wasn't a blizzlike feature. But now that warmane made the great move to propose solo q for every realm. Why not add this feature too.

2. If the system is the same as it exists on blackrock, people that achieve ratings on solo queue will get 5v5 achievements on their characters, correct? This may be an unique oportunity for achievment hunters to finally somehow get the final legit 5v5 achievements that they lack so far

3. Any way Spectator mod can be added on Lord and Icecrown too?
    I find it quiet usefull for new players. Look at some comps and learn from watching more experienced players playing it.
    And it's make for a quite nice addition when bored waiting for raid hours/some guild event.
    It gets pretty tedious needing to log on blackrock on an alt to spectate. And implies losing the social aspect of the guild chat or friends chat.

I never thought of asking for it since it wasn't a blizzlike feature. But now that warmane made the great move to propose solo q for every realm. Why not add this feature too.
    We already implemented this, you can find this in any major city other than Dalaran. A while ago, in fact. You might have not noticed it since it is not in Dalaran. This is for a reason, as the popularity of the feature is high and we do not want more people crowding Dalaran which is already teeming with people, making it more like an actual city rather than a small quest hub.

If the system is the same as it exists on blackrock, people that achieve ratings on solo queue will get 5v5 achievements on their characters, correct? This may be an unique oportunity for achievment hunters to finally somehow get the final legit 5v5 achievements that they lack so far
    This is how it is designed on Blacrock, yes. We believe it will behave similarly on Icecrown and Lordaeron. Considering that it is nearly impossible to get them due to lack of interested players, we see no issue leaving it like this.

4. Oh!
    Good to know! Thanks for the heads up!
    I will look for it once in game.

5. Are DuoQueue teams matched against normal 3s team?

6. Are DuoQueue teams matched against normal 3s team?
    no, they can not face 3vs3 teams anymore

7. resilience requirement is unnecessary becus ppl play pve gear based classes like prot warr, prot pala, maybe rogue with low resilience. Is it possible to impelement the gs requirement just like in blackrock's starter gear 5.5k? There should be GS requirement for soloq otherwise ppl who have 3k gs will abuse it and this will ruin everything. For example u cant que for rdf hc if u have too low gear.

8. Proterean can transmog scrolls drop from solo que as well?

9. Will this award 5v5 rating achievements?

10. resilience requirement is unnecessary becus ppl play pve gear based classes like prot warr, prot pala, maybe rogue with low resilience. Is it possible to impelement the gs requirement just like in blackrock's starter gear 5.5k? There should be GS requirement for soloq otherwise ppl who have 3k gs will abuse it and this will ruin everything. For example u cant que for rdf hc if u have too low gear.
    those are protection war/pala are tanks. The setup is healer +2x dps, not 2x tanks

11. Will you consider adding a required rating achieved in 2s/3s in order to queue Soloq on Icecrown (i.e 2k)

12. Proterean can transmog scrolls drop from solo que as well?
    Yes, just like it already happens for 2vs2 and 3vs3

Will this award 5v5 rating achievements?
    yes, you will get achievements and statistics as for 5vs5

13. those are protection war/pala are tanks. The setup is healer +2x dps, not 2x tanks
    is that what u understand from this sentence? really? :D there can be a prot pala in your team for instance, hunter/protpala/disc? but the prot pala has 300 resilience ?

14. why would they make changes for PROTECTION warrior - A TANK. The setup is 1x healer 2x dps, not 2x tank... if a warrior wants to play soloQ, he should respec to arms/fury. protection warrior is a tank, not a dps. Same nonsense such as frost mage pve
    Man how tf can u say **** like this. i hope i never ever get matched with u in my team. u are 400% clueless. protwar is viable af in pvp, same for protpal.
    protwar was r3 last turnament btw. so man please, when u have no idea at all about the game and pvp, please, jsut be quite

First 1234513 ... Last