1. its a great idea but you have to add some gear or resil caps or we are doomed. i get it some specs or classes dont use resil (like prot war) but imagine having a full pve Hpala or Disc its like 10000% lost so yeah if you do something about it you guys will be best xD

2. I think it should be implemented only where it is class and spec relevant. For an example, adding a minimal resilience requirement will completely shut off glass-cannon specs such as protection warriors which cannot (properly) function without a certain amount of PVE stats. Anyhow, amazing job with the implementation and keep up the great work!
    why would they make changes for PROTECTION warrior - A TANK. The setup is 1x healer 2x dps, not 2x tank... if a warrior wants to play soloQ, he should respec to arms/fury. protection warrior is a tank, not a dps. Same nonsense such as frost mage pve

3. I think it should be implemented only where it is class and spec relevant. For an example, adding a minimal resilience requirement will completely shut off glass-cannon specs such as protection warriors which cannot (properly) function without a certain amount of PVE stats. Anyhow, amazing job with the implementation and keep up the great work!
    There are ways to implement such a requirement to encompass all possible combinations. Also, keep in mind that we also play PvP and are aware that resilience is far from the only factor. From experience, we know that such requirements are best when they are simple.

4. One suggestion that i think is a must if you decide to keep the feature, make the npc normal size, oversized goblin kinda breaks the immersion, especially on Lord and ICC, happy holidays! :D

5. why would they make changes for PROTECTION warrior - A TANK. The setup is 1x healer 2x dps, not 2x tank... if a warrior wants to play soloQ, he should respec to arms/fury. protection warrior is a tank, not a dps. Same nonsense such as frost mage pve
    You've certainly haven't played as / against a protection warrior, my friend. Or, alternatively, you've been ganked by one and just don't wanna see em no more. Protection warriors are played with 0 resilience, are stacked with armor penetration and function GREATLY as solely DPS classes in arena with just protection talents for show, 2 protection tier items and a shield that is also stacked with arpen.

6. One suggestion that i think is a must if you decide to keep the feature, make the npc normal size, oversized goblin kinda breaks the immersion, especially on Lord and ICC, happy holidays! :D
    Indeed, we only increased the size so people can see it in the first few hours. It will be decreased and made to look normal as soon enough people realize that this is a feature we offer.

7. When trying to queue I got the message that I'm not fully enchanted. What should I do to queue?

8. Amazing update this will make the players enjoy 3vs3 a lot more but I suggest why not allow people that play soloq to buy certain gear (wrathfull shoulders) after they hit the required rating that will boost their moral to keep playing it just a suggesting hopefully you guys keep it in mind have a great year! :)

9. When trying to queue I got the message that I'm not fully enchanted. What should I do to queue?
    Perhaps fully enchant your gear with enchants you consider appropriate?

10. The same way as a zero resilience player can assemble a team and queue for 2v2 or 3v3, he should be able to solo queue in the same way. If this happens to not be a good way of winning arenas, on a short run, this guy will find himself at a very low MMR while those that are doing the right choice, will only have to handle once in a while those zero resilience players, but tend to rise the MMR and then wont have to deal with that kind of player anymore

This is nothing like the gear restriction that was implemented on RBGs, The gear bracket in this other scenario was good, because the RBGs lack MMR system. If the BGs had the MMR system, naturally the low geared players would find each other on a 'low bracket' and the premades would find each other on the 'high bracket'

Im against resilience/gear restrictions on this situation, because the game already have a MMR system for solo queue

11. The same way as a zero resilience player can assemble a team and queue for 2v2 or 3v3, he should be able to solo queue in the same way. If this happens to not be a good way of winning arenas, on a short run, this guy will find himself at a very low MMR while those that are doing the right choice, will only have to handle once in a while those zero resilience players, but tend to rise the MMR and then wont have to deal with that kind of player anymore

This is nothing like the gear restriction that was implemented on RBGs, The gear bracket in this other scenario was good, because the RBGs lack MMR system. If the BGs had the MMR system, naturally the low geared players would find each other on a 'low bracket' and the premades would find each other on the 'high bracket'

Im against resilience/gear restrictions on this situation, because the game already have a MMR system for solo queue
    Time will tell if it is necessary. We will only apply such restrictions if they are needed and if we do, they will encompass as many players as possible, so as long as they have fitting and somewhat decent gear. This would be a measure to ensure the quality of the entertainment, not only for the player, but for others that are required to play with aforementioned player.

12. When do you add 1x1 arena Queue?
    solo2x2 and solo3x3 is a very very boring!(

13. Amazing update this will make the players enjoy 3vs3 a lot more but I suggest why not allow people that play soloq to buy certain gear (wrathfull shoulders) after they hit the required rating that will boost their moral to keep playing it just a suggesting hopefully you guys keep it in mind have a great year! :)
    I don't think it's needed. The soloQ (which is a 3v3 arena) will promote normal 3v3 arenas, so perhaps more ppl will be intrested in playing it and getting their wf shoulders.

I think it should be implemented only where it is class and spec relevant. For an example, adding a minimal resilience requirement will completely shut off glass-cannon specs such as protection warriors which cannot (properly) function without a certain amount of PVE stats. Anyhow, amazing job with the implementation and keep up the great work!
    I play prot war pvp myself and not being able to queue for soloQ, just because my build is not a standard Arms war,

why would they make changes for PROTECTION warrior - A TANK. The setup is 1x healer 2x dps, not 2x tank... if a warrior wants to play soloQ, he should respec to arms/fury. protection warrior is a tank, not a dps. Same nonsense such as frost mage pve
    You don't really know much about prot wars, do you? With right build he can do more burst than most dps classes.

The same way as a zero resilience player can assemble a team and queue for 2v2 or 3v3, he should be able to solo queue in the same way. If this happens to not be a good way of winning arenas, on a short run, this guy will find himself at a very low MMR while those that are doing the right choice, will only have to handle once in a while those zero resilience players, but tend to rise the MMR and then wont have to deal with that kind of player anymore

Exactly, people with gear/talents not suited for pvp will sort themselves, it's just a matter of time. Sure, first days will be a mix-up, which may be frustrating for ppl who know how to play arenas, but that's perfectly normal when introducing a new bracket.

14. EDIT:
    play prot war pvp myself and not being able to queue for soloQ, just because my build is not a standard Arms war,
    would be a bummer.

First 123412 ... Last