1. It had one of the most balanced PVP, PVE gameplay ever, no JOKEMOURNES or any Signifficant items are needed for YOUR progression to get FROM A point to B point.
    TBC PvP Players and Wotlk PvP Players tend to have different interest of game-play. I know a ton of players from the TBC who has no interest or desire towards moving towards Wotlk PvP, and I understand why.

I myself am leaving WOTLK PvP for other games because getting destroyed by Bis Gears gets old and boring quick. The problem is almost everyone is fully geared and skilled, likely because many people not in Bis prob don't stick around long if they have no Path towards getting the gear. Blackrock is not a good place for casuals, it's the most hardcore PvP only realm I ever played on. Icecrown players which all seem to be fully geared frown upon new Blackrock players joining because they know players who start on Blackrock mostly suck.

Although the difference between the starting gear on BR and everyone else is MASSIVE, with Bis geared players melting people, that's not the major problem I have with WOTLK PvP.

When I played AV in TBC, it felt like an actual battle. I never had a game were one side was GY camping the other team. In Wotlk it's almost every game, and it's generally one side steamrolls the enemy team, swarm in, GY camp, take all the towers quickly, and win.

In WOTLK, Galv just gets nuked. In TBC, it's an actual battle that required strategy to kill. There were epic moments were a Off-Tank would pull the last tower guard to the side while the main tank worked on galv.

More Specifically, Classes are more balanced, Battles are longer, More Counterplay, no Ret Paladin button smashing, more strategy, and gear mattered less.

This is why TBC Players are not moving Wotlk PvP, were into quality PvP that feels more natural. Were also not playing here because the server is dead!

Overall, Wotlk is doing great with over 24,000 players on, but only 3 of 78 players I added to Discord are actually playing on WOTLK, most moved on to other stuff or are playing Classic. I feel that if TBC had good infrastructure like WOTLK, there would be 24,000 players on WOTLK, and 6,000 players on TBC since TBC players and WOTLK players generally don't play each others expansions.

2. Eagerly awaiting for people to begin *****ing about x1 rates on retail, like they did here.
    It would be hypocritical to go play it on retail without a peep, after all.

3. When TBC on retail goes live Warmane could provide a character recreation service so retail players can create a exact copy of their character on Outland.
    That way Warmane might even benefit from retail TBC.
    I mean, it's not like retail TBC would make Outlands situation worse. The realm is already dead so we have nothing to lose.

4. May 4, 2020  
    This thread got so many views when it opened up :P

Anyways, the problem is NO one wants to move to a dead server so it stays dead.

I also believe there is a huge pool of players looking for a good TBC server based on reddit, retail Classic, and player behavior.

Lastly, Blackrock for TBC seems essential because it gives players the opportunity to try out TBC PvP before investing a Character into it from the TBC Realm.

TBC is a PvP Realm, most TBC PvP players don't play on Wrath because it's like playing Starcraft Brood-war vs Starcraft 2, it.

5. May 4, 2020  
    Can't afford BiS + SM, got wrecked non-stop, left Icecrown. Would love a TBC BR or TBC PvP server.

6. May 5, 2020  
    TBC PvP Players and Wotlk PvP Players tend to have different interest of game-play. I know a ton of players from the TBC who has no interest or desire towards moving towards Wotlk PvP, and I understand why.

I myself am leaving WOTLK PvP for other games because getting destroyed by Bis Gears gets old and boring quick. The problem is almost everyone is fully geared and skilled, likely because many people not in Bis prob don't stick around long if they have no Path towards getting the gear. Blackrock is not a good place for casuals, it's the most hardcore PvP only realm I ever played on. Icecrown players which all seem to be fully geared frown upon new Blackrock players joining because they know players who start on Blackrock mostly suck.

Although the difference between the starting gear on BR and everyone else is MASSIVE, with Bis geared players melting people, that's not the major problem I have with WOTLK PvP.

When I played AV in TBC, it felt like an actual battle. I never had a game were one side was GY camping the other team. In Wotlk it's almost every game, and it's generally one side steamrolls the enemy team, swarm in, GY camp, take all the towers quickly, and win.

In WOTLK, Galv just gets nuked. In TBC, it's an actual battle that required strategy to kill. There were epic moments were a Off-Tank would pull the last tower guard to the side while the main tank worked on galv.

More Specifically, Classes are more balanced, Battles are longer, More Counterplay, no Ret Paladin button smashing, more strategy, and gear mattered less.

This is why TBC Players are not moving Wotlk PvP, were into quality PvP that feels more natural. Were also not playing here because the server is dead!

Overall, Wotlk is doing great with over 24,000 players on, but only 3 of 78 players I added to Discord are actually playing on WOTLK, most moved on to other stuff or are playing Classic. I feel that if TBC had good infrastructure like WOTLK, there would be 24,000 players on WOTLK, and 6,000 players on TBC since TBC players and WOTLK players generally don't play each others expansions.
    Aha, SL/SL lock very very skilled. Just because is a drag does not mean it's more skill involved mate. And for people complaining about smourne remember rogues with 2 glaives.
    In tbc most specs are "viable" but in wrath most are "good" at least at one thing you know?
    Again, the problem with tbc lies in its phylosophy. You need to do A LOT of stuff to get into heroics, into raids. That kills the mood for alts and that's a bit factor into the game. In the original tbc there were no achievements-big plus in Wrath since people love having things to do-, no RDF- big plus again, even Lordaeron benefited a lot when it got introduced-.
    The little things add up and players get burned out. Wrath is not much like that, you make a fresh account, get 80, farm a few days, rdf hc, toc/voa/icc bang. Simple. That goes especially for Icecrown where lvling is very fast.
    The 2 games are different at what pace they are played, in pve/pvp and in the overall game.
    Stop with the "quality pvp" though :) and all these imaginary "pluses". Lots of people say pvp was much better in Cata, see any good Cata realm? Me neither, why? Because one plus-which is questionable- is not enough to make up for all the losses.
    Medivh got killed by players realizing how much work TBC requires and how little-sometimes, if not raiding- is to do-because no achievements and casual ****, hcs are hard as hell in tbc compared to wrath-. Same problem blizzard faces with classic, the hype went down, people realized that once you hit 60 and raid there is not much else to do, so lvl an alt? huge time sink. It's a shame really they go for classic TBC since that will AGAIN kill vanilla or leave it with a very tinny population.
    Outland died because TBC is not what people thought. A few months in and people started asking to remove attundements, asking to add achievements, maybe a rdf. add add add. Well **** mate, you want TBC or you want what you saw in tbc but now you're dissapointed? Then people complained about cash shop because wasting your day doing raids is not fun if someone can buy that gear. Yea, and quality servers are made of sugar.

TBC is go hardcore or go home. Getting sets is harder and is mandatory, there are little to no catch up mechanics meaning when you start again you start waaaay down and have to put all that work again.-and time-
    TBC is not good business because it only applies to hardcore players or players who raid log. That's it.
    Wrath is good business because it works for everyone and people can do whatever they want-including experiencing TBC and vanilla content in a less tedious and more relaxed manner.
    All your talk with "Real battles" and so on are fantasy talks, just like people had with classic and it's your right to believe that after all, but if the majority thinks otherwise maybe realize is more about how you see TBC not how the expansion really is.

And if you're bored of getting destroyed maybe grind like you'd so on tbc too- but much much more there for anything- and get BIS. On Icecrown getting BIS is not that hard, that's why so many people are BIS.
    Or you think that if you'd start as a fresh player on lets say 3 years old TBC server, with all raids out, sunwell on farm, you would not get trashed and killed right away? Get real
    Edited: May 5, 2020

7. May 5, 2020  
    If your complaining about getting ****ed on by Bis + SM, play on the new Wotlk Server. They are in a different BG Bracket.

First ... 91011