1. Having ourselves played most of our WoW time on BC in the past, we know how much a BC realm would benefit from higher rates. It is important to note that when we create realms, we create it for our community and seek what they want. The community, as any audience, can be an ever-changing "monster" that changes its desires. We have created Medivh and Outland in the beginning based on the feedback from many players.
    We will see what we can do to instigate more players to play on the realm that we consider one of our best projects.

Copying this over, for those that are curious.
    It's nice to finally see someone who cares about Outland. I'm curiously waiting for what's going to happen. For ideas and suggestions, see the topics on the Outland forum. Because they moved every topic related to Outland in the Suggestions and Changes section. There are suggestions that have not been answered for nearly a year. They might be useful.

2. but 2x Prof should be fine.
    It's not. Players should be able to skill up their profs while they are leveling up. So when the XP rates are x5 the prof rates need to be similiar high.
    XP, rep and prof rates need to be in line with each other to ensure a smooth gaming experience.

3. 3x or 4x Rep Maybe but 2x Prof should be fine.
    Be happy for Warmanes work, Outland almost died out because of Lvling was 5X and everything else was 1X.

The Community refused to play under these circumstances.

Players had enough from GRINDING over and over for a 12-13 year old content. (professions, reputations, gold, weapon skills and defensive skills, etc)

TBC Release date: 16/01/2007
    Wotlk Release date: 13/11/2008

The TBC Content was planned for not even 2 year to spice it up and call it Wotlk.

Why would You want to GRIND almost 3 months to half year on a Private Server, just to enter the GAME?

Normal peoples have a job/ still studying and they got etc. to do and some of them finished this content way before Warmane started to work on it almost a DECADE later.

Big up for an Official X5 Rates TBC realm!
    Refuse all of this Non-Sense Custom Rates till the End!

#MakeOutlandGreatAgain

Ps: Not to mention the pros and cons of Outland.

Pros: Warmane still got plans with Outland, High Quality scripting, everything is released, tested.

Cons: End Game content is NOT FRESH, Lacking of players.

Neutral: Rates are still NOT changed yet?!
    Edited: January 2, 2020

4. It's not. Players should be able to skill up their profs while they are leveling up. So when the XP rates are x5 the prof rates need to be similiar high.
    XP, rep and prof rates need to be in line with each other to ensure a smooth gaming experience.
    Icecrown has higher XP Rates and the Professions are 2.5x when Profession Caps at 450. 2x Rates are perfectly fine for Professions that Cap at 375. Maybe even 2.5x Rates just like Icecrown. Let's not get too ahead of ourselves.

The fundamental problem with Burning Crusade in general is it's significantly more of a Rep Grind than any other Expansion WoW has ever had.

The Reputation Rates by far are in much need of an Overhaul. Maybe 4x Rep. It shouldn't be the entire game to grind Reputation it should be an after thought similar to Icecrown.

5. Icecrown has higher XP Rates and the Professions are 2.5x when Profession Caps at 450. 2x Rates are perfectly fine for Professions that Cap at 375. Maybe even 2.5x Rates just like Icecrown. Let's not get too ahead of ourselves.

The fundamental problem with Burning Crusade in general is it's significantly more of a Rep Grind than any other Expansion WoW has ever had.

The Reputation Rates by far are in much need of an Overhaul. Maybe 4x Rep. It shouldn't be the entire game to grind Reputation it should be an after thought similar to Icecrown.
    where are you getting 2.5x? last time i leveled proffs it was 3x.

6. where are you getting 2.5x? last time i leveled proffs it was 3x.
    Last time I leveled Profs on Icecrown it was 2x with a chance it would randomly give 3x per skill up. A majority of the skill ups we're 2 but it would give 3 some times. That's what I meant by 2.5x. I haven't leveled Professions in some time as I've played the same Characters for Years if something has changed since then I was not aware.

7. Honestly, I appreciate the feedback from staff and all...but actions will always speak louder than words. Something needs to happen very soon! Make this TBC realm very alt friendly...x5 honor, x5 reputation, universal BG marks for honor gear...make it fun and easy...this server will blow up again. It just needs a little bit of TLC.

8. Icecrown has higher XP Rates and the Professions are 2.5x when Profession Caps at 450. 2x Rates are perfectly fine for Professions that Cap at 375. Maybe even 2.5x Rates just like Icecrown. Let's not get too ahead of ourselves.
    I haven't played on Icecrown for a while so I don't know if the prof rates are high enough to make it possible to skill up profs as a side activity while leveling up. Keep in mind that Icecrown has a coin service for profs so it makes sense to keep the prof rates low. On Outland there is no such a instant prof service.

The thing is that ppl want to play the game like it's supposed to be played and it was not intended that every player starts to skill his profs after hitting max level because skilling profs takes more time than the entire leveling phase.

9. Thing is on Icecrown getting gold from Random Dungeons and everything leveling up Professions can literally be done in one day with the help of something called the Auction House because of how populated it is.

Outland doesn't have this luxury. If you want to level up Enchanting for those sweet ring Enchants you have to run your way to Deadmines or Wailing Caverns and farm Strange Dust, and at 1x Rates what kind of crazy person would do that.

When I first joined Outland I realized the only people playing there are those crazy people and they even told me it wasn't worth it.

So yeah 2x Profs and more Population pLeAsE.

10. Thing is on Icecrown getting gold from Random Dungeons and everything leveling up Professions can literally be done in one day with the help of something called the Auction House because of how populated it is.

Outland doesn't have this luxury. If you want to level up Enchanting for those sweet ring Enchants you have to run your way to Deadmines or Wailing Caverns and farm Strange Dust, and at 1x Rates what kind of crazy person would do that.
    while outland had season 3 running and 5k+ players average the AH was saturated enough on these mats to have enchanting 260 within a day, in fact I bought stuff for 4 toons to 260 and didnt have to farm anything myself, took about 3 days because of illusion dust

11. I only hope they would let us know if there would be a wipe or not...so I don't start here, level up grind a bit and then get wiped :(
    And: whats the deal with the rates...1x after 70 how and why and for what lol ? doesnt say anywhere...Also Outland is a progressive TBC realm with x5 rates and spell costs reduced to 20%? Is that still a thing ? ? ? Now there's your problem...that's why there is no damn good server cuz everybody wants to make it even more pokemon...make it damn 2-3x for everything just like retail and it'll be fine Jesus...
    Edited: January 5, 2020 Reason: Add

12. I only hope they would let us know if there would be a wipe or not...so I don't start here, level up grind a bit and then get wiped :(
    And: whats the deal with the rates...1x after 70 how and why and for what lol ? doesnt say anywhere...Also Outland is a progressive TBC realm with x5 rates and spell costs reduced to 20%? Is that still a thing ? ? ? Now there's your problem...that's why there is no damn good server cuz everybody wants to make it even more pokemon...make it damn 2-3x for everything just like retail and it'll be fine Jesus...
    Currently there are only tryhard players left on the server and many of them invested quite a lot in their characters , if there is a "wipe" which i hope wont then this server will have 50 population at most , i myself am among tryhard players and id rather see server end with my character then get it all deleted.

13. the devs probably know more about this but wiping outland now and opening a new progressive realm would imo be a mistake because of classic. Even though some ppl are already bored in classic now, the best time to open a new tbc realm is some month after phase 6 launched. As tbc is closer to classic gameplay than wotlk I'd assume it has some significant impact on player numbers.

14. Would love to hear from a staff if there is a timeline in place when the changes will be made or an ETA?

15. Even if there would be a wipe just bloody let us know...take the server down and announce a reopening rather than just letting it slowly die and players like u try hard guys waste their time. i wanted to play last night and after reaching level 8 i realized that i dont want to waste my time for nothing.
    I am asking again...is it true what i've read ? 5x then 1x for everything after reaching 70 ? Also 20% reduced mana cost ? if thats the case then i wouldnt play on a server tuned to make things easy in a stupid way.
    Cheers for replying guys.

First 1234 ... Last