1. The question is , how can i get end game gear on Outland with low population?

2. The question is , how can i get end game gear on Outland with low population?
    The store obviously

3. Bump hopefully we get some news soon <3 Excited to play on a Outland Server with realistic rates.

4. I still think the Outland and Medivh should have been a copy of Icecrown and Lordareon. What put me off playing on Medidvh was that I already farmed a lot of things at a 1x rating on Outland by the time Medivh came out, got family/work etc can't really refarm on x1 plus level again. Outland was never a high rating server nor a x1, it standed in between and ended up being harmful to both itself and Medivh. Plus cutting the gold once a year really killed me off when I was saving for my 100% mount at x1 >.<

However I'm not complaining to say it was bad, just it can be improved, and since people forget most of the time, thank you for your awesome work on the servers and service, I'm really glad Warmane is around after so much changed with retail that is unbearable for me to play there. So a big thank you to the whole team, and keep up the great work!

5. the biggest problem currently is posting things like server is dead every 2nd and 3rd post. people need to stop that nay sayer stuff. ive been back to the realm a week and have done kara za countless heroics guild raids(gruul mag tk) have seen pug raids go up doom lord kazzak ssc /hyjal the likes. the content is there and people to play with. lots of very helpful people on the server willing to help lower players get boosted and help at 70.
    server is alive and well. alliance is struggling but warmane need to just give every alliance a one time free 70 or lvl 58 in starter gear (to counter the balance )

6. this is interesting. if they bump the rates up to 3x or 5x i'll have to download tbc.
    too low imo. profs and rep should be 5x or more. and xp rates and instance drop rates 10x+...

7. they will never up the instance drops that is dumb imo. xp/rep/profs is one thing

8. Gold squish incoming and no actions yet on TBC warmane? GG it's done

9. Gold squish incoming and no actions yet on TBC warmane? GG it's done
    If they gold squish Outland which has 30 alliance players that are barely clearing hcs and having gold for repair since AH is dead , then that will be quite the end lol

10. Come on devs...take 5 mins to adjust the server's code to increase honor rates, profession rates, and reputation rates. It is probably very easy to do and there is no harm doing it now....please!

11. I've made this post multiple times and I'm gonna make it one more time. Gold Squishing Outland will be the final nail in the coffin.

12. There is a tbc server that its going to close in Friday February 21st and players asking them they can transfer other servers and which one ?
    I think their only real choice is Warmane Outland because they are on end game content and they have cash shop just like Outland.
    If they transfer to Outland and staff change server rates they can save Outland.
    Edited: January 26, 2020 Reason: Do not advertise other servers here (even if they are closing).

13. There is a tbc server that its going to close in Friday February 21st and players asking them they can transfer other servers and which one ?
    I think their only real choice is Warmane Outland because they are on end game content and they have cash shop just like Outland.
    If they transfer to Outland and staff change server rates they can save Outland.
    That's indeed a huge opportunity for Outland.

Warmane finally has to change the server rates and I really don't get why it's taking so long. Almost another month has passed and nothing happend.
    For a developer it's only a few clicks to adjust the rates. Why isn't it happening?

14. @SplintMaster we don't offer a transference service. They would need to start from scratch.

@mier because it is not a dev's decision to do so. We follow a lead that takes many things into consideration. If X something didn't happen yet, its probably because it goes against our best interests or still need to be discussed.

15. did this lead ..... stop caring about what we the community want from the server.. no one wants a dead realm. youve been given countless ideas and you all sit here watching warmane die. when you clearly have a audience that wants it alive. you can only blame yourself at this point. we the community are asking and pleading for help. basically begging here. and every time its the same nonsense post .. you say you have BIG CHANGES comng. try elaborating on that .. maybe show us that its worth staying. cuz a NEW server comes out in FEB aiming to buff content. and not allow steam rolling of everything. IF you do nothing when this server drops expect it to officially die. if you dont care then hey i guess we wont either. RIP warmane. was fun. Buff the rates already. and prefessions. youve had big plans for over a YEAR and nothing done. dont dangle the carrot infront of your players its insulting.

First 12345 ... Last