1. Outland has been set to new realm rates. Experience has been increased to x7 whilst professions, reputation rates, and honor have been set to x3.

We will also look into enabling some convenience measures regarding AV.

2. Good news about new rates.
    Are there any plans about fixing SWP trash droprates and setting SWP bosses difficulty to retail values? In my opinion these factors had a huge impact on server population.

3. I would like to re-join. Unfortunately I have a ticket that takes nearly a month to resolve, even if I confirmed everything necessary when I submitted the request.

I appreciate a lot going for the staff (squish, and rates reset). But logging in every few days to check ticket status and nothing happen -- not an option. I might stop logging in and check the account in a few months maybe.

4. Outland has been set to new realm rates. Experience has been increased to x7 whilst professions, reputation rates, and honor have been set to x3.

We will also look into enabling some convenience measures regarding AV.
    keeping gold rate at x1 is on purpose or a forgetfulness?

5. I never thought gold was ever a problem. You're always supposed to feel like you have none.

6. Two methods of solving the AV Problem:

1) Vendor that Converts WSG/AB/EOTS Marks to AV
    2) Blackrock - TBC connected to Outland

7. keeping gold rate at x1 is on purpose or a forgetfulness?
    It was set to x1 before but vendor prices were cut by factor of five. We might increase this factor. That way we cut down on essential costs but we do not inject more gold into the economy.

Two methods of solving the AV Problem:

1) Vendor that Converts WSG/AB/EOTS Marks to AV
    2) Blackrock - TBC connected to Outland
    We already have something in mind along the lines of the first option you suggested. It should be implemented in a few days, quite possibly within the next update.

We also plan to offer limited promotions such as Instant 60 with gear sets to encourage people to play.

8. We did it boys. Thank you very much for listening to the community. I am honored to have created a post that this momentous occasion has been announced on. See you guys on Outland :P

Feel free to add me on Alliance. I am a Protection Paladin named "Cysthen" and now due to this thread I will bring Salvation with me where ever I thread on Warmane.
    Edited: February 27, 2020

9. Oh ****, new rates on Outland? Oh my, I might be interested in trying to play TBC again! I remember trying before and finding no one around the leveling areas, which made it both sad and lonely, so maybe this time it'll be more populated again!

10. Thank you thank you thank you, so much. The population is already looking a little better! Good changes, all for the best, hope to see a few more people on!

11. The complete irony is that I had no idea about any of this whatsoever. I just decided today to try TBC and noticed the rates were the same as Icecrown, but that the AH was dead. I came to this thread to investigate and find that the rates were introduced on the same day I randomly decided to play. Well, I guess I'll start posting on the AH... maybe someone will buy...

12. We already have something in mind along the lines of the first option you suggested. It should be implemented in a few days, quite possibly within the next update.
    I'd suggest to disable specific BG queue and make it possible to queue for random BG at all BG masters.
    Change BG daily quest to win a random BG and make BG marks universal.
    That way the BG system would be pretty much Wotlk like and we would no longer have the BG hopping issue which led to half empty BGs.

Also, make it possible to queue as party for random BG.

13. The instant 60 is genius, especially if it's hyped up like a new TBC Server is being released!

14. It was set to x1 before but vendor prices were cut by factor of five. We might increase this factor. That way we cut down on essential costs but we do not inject more gold into the economy.

We already have something in mind along the lines of the first option you suggested. It should be implemented in a few days, quite possibly within the next update.

We also plan to offer limited promotions such as Instant 60 with gear sets to encourage people to play.
    Gotta say the instant 60 with some starter gear is amazing idea , that is definitely going to have a big impact especially if somehow u manage to promote the server a bit more..

First ... 45678 ... Last