1. 2 days before a new server comes out. unless you do something drastic. you will not see aplayer inscrease. said server. allowed for free mounts for ally increassed drops and shared items. plus increased rep. unfortunately this just happened way to late. i would welcome instant 70 with heroic keys. but i fear even then its not enough.

2. I think you underestimate Warmane's pull. We have a community here and what you just said was kind of nonsense. Instant 70 would be lame. Rep from leveling is enough to get Keys now. Would it have been better if we got these rates sooner? Yes it would have but you need to have more faith. Look at Icecrown. Outland is now a proper relative to Icecrown as the rates are now similar. It will be a nice change of pace for those players. Theres your population literally right there.

3. I just wanna know when will the cross-faction bgs gonna get implemented, there are no BGs AT ALLLLLLl, no AVs, no WSGs , no nothing.
    The lack of BG queueing from Ally is killing this server for months, and pls, pls stop saying we are fine and have faith, enough for this bs.

4. I would play but I kinda get tired of that server. Only horde running in 90% cases, store opened and I'm just not interested even after this. I'll stick to icecrown.

5. or ya'know maybe. Play Alliance.

6. There are 2 new TBC servers, 1 is released, the other is on the way. Faith/Hope/balls/communimy can't save Outland. I mean, putting a NPC with badges exchanging function is doing nothing, and stop listening to some turd that only been playing this server for days. X7 rate X3 rep are something that wamane should get in done like 6 months ago, and WHAT ARE PLAYERS GONNA DO WITH IT, IF THERE'S NO BG, BUT ONLY A BADGE EXHCHANGING NPC THRERE?

7. It takes time to get a population back, all those servers will probably fail within months. Just wait it out. Play Alliance problem solved.

Population is already up by 30 at this hour, its 160 right now at 4am Eastern. It was like 120-130 Yesterday at this time.

8. or ya'know maybe. Play Alliance.
    Hey baby-dick, you know that ppl like you saying exact shiet like that, making devs think the server is still ok and maybe you should go shut ur fckin hole.

9. If I had shut my "fckin hole" the server would still have had low rates killing the server. Who do you think made this thread.

10. ...X7 rate X3 rep are something that wamane should get in done like 6 months ago...
    I disagree, those changes should have been implemented over a year ago, along with many others (like previous content nerf). Suggestions were given by multiple sources from end-game raiding guilds, all of them were ignored for the sake of "blizzlike raiding experience" and, this is my speculation, for the sake of shop.

TBC expansion is very grindy, every player starting is aware of it and is ready to invest time into it as long as the server is relatively new. You expect pugs, instant BG pops, arena pops, etc. Older the server, the less likely it is to attract new players. But when you do attract new players, you better give them some real shortcuts. Why do you think WOTLK is so popular?

For Outland, real problems started once full SWP was released. It was expected that once Kil'Jaeden was dead big chunk of players from end game guilds would straight up quit. Players weren't hiding it, at least in my guild. I knew the moment we kill KJ, I will lose half of the core. Other guilds on Ally side had the same issue. At the end of 2018. Ally lost 2 out of 5 serious end game guilds, losing the rest within 6 months. Players straight up quit, there were very few that stayed. We were desperate for fresh blood, desperate for players geared enough to play the buffed content, players ready to jump into action. And this is where we hit the wall, this is where you can see the core problem of TBC. There were very few catch up mechanics, which weren't even enough in buffed content.

To get the whole picture, you need to understand that SWP and BT were perfectly tuned for a well structured and organized guild. It is probably one of the, if not the best, case of tuning in TBC. And even though it was pleasure to progress, it was a pain to boost new players or even randoms through it. Even if I managed to get 15 guildies to start a BT PUG, 10 randoms were too much load to carry on bosses like Mother or Council. Out of 10 new players that you recruit, 7 quits within a month, only 1 keeps playing for over 3 months. Long run, it was not worth it.

There were no PUG's on Ally side, except occasional Gruul. There were plenty of fresh players, eager to play, but no way to reach gear level for any serious raiding guild unless they unloaded a bunch of cash. How many players would invest 200+ coins into character just to apply for a guild, what do you think?

In my opinion, this was the crucial point where the faith of the server was decided. A decision not to remove buffs or nerf lower content, decision not to touch rates, the decision to stick to "blizzlike experience" is what made the server into what it is today.

Your attempts to "fix" the server are both admirable and amusing. I say amusing because this battle is long lost, my friends. I wish you the best of luck!

11. I disagree, those changes should have been implemented over a year ago, along with many others (like previous content nerf). Suggestions were given by multiple sources from end-game raiding guilds, all of them were ignored for the sake of "blizzlike raiding experience" and, this is my speculation, for the sake of shop.

TBC expansion is very grindy, every player starting is aware of it and is ready to invest time into it as long as the server is relatively new. You expect pugs, instant BG pops, arena pops, etc. Older the server, the less likely it is to attract new players. But when you do attract new players, you better give them some real shortcuts. Why do you think WOTLK is so popular?

For Outland, real problems started once full SWP was released. It was expected that once Kil'Jaeden was dead big chunk of players from end game guilds would straight up quit. Players weren't hiding it, at least in my guild. I knew the moment we kill KJ, I will lose half of the core. Other guilds on Ally side had the same issue. At the end of 2018. Ally lost 2 out of 5 serious end game guilds, losing the rest within 6 months. Players straight up quit, there were very few that stayed. We were desperate for fresh blood, desperate for players geared enough to play the buffed content, players ready to jump into action. And this is where we hit the wall, this is where you can see the core problem of TBC. There were very few catch up mechanics, which weren't even enough in buffed content.

To get the whole picture, you need to understand that SWP and BT were perfectly tuned for a well structured and organized guild. It is probably one of the, if not the best, case of tuning in TBC. And even though it was pleasure to progress, it was a pain to boost new players or even randoms through it. Even if I managed to get 15 guildies to start a BT PUG, 10 randoms were too much load to carry on bosses like Mother or Council. Out of 10 new players that you recruit, 7 quits within a month, only 1 keeps playing for over 3 months. Long run, it was not worth it.

There were no PUG's on Ally side, except occasional Gruul. There were plenty of fresh players, eager to play, but no way to reach gear level for any serious raiding guild unless they unloaded a bunch of cash. How many players would invest 200+ coins into character just to apply for a guild, what do you think?

In my opinion, this was the crucial point where the faith of the server was decided. A decision not to remove buffs or nerf lower content, decision not to touch rates, the decision to stick to "blizzlike experience" is what made the server into what it is today.

Your attempts to "fix" the server are both admirable and amusing. I say amusing because this battle is long lost, my friends. I wish you the best of luck!
    You are right in every word man. Almost every player understand the TBC situation pretty well. While Warmane staff got absolute no clue. It's just incomprehensible

12. You are right in every word man. Almost every player understand the TBC situation pretty well. While Warmane staff got absolute no clue. It's just incomprehensible
    So whats the conclusion? Give up and let Outland die?
    Then I prefer that they at least try to save the realm.

13. i literally cannot give you any more ideas. ppl are so keen to keep things the same not seeing thats the problem. no1 is coming back. unless those servers scripting is completely bad. but ppl want a POPULATION. not 200 on. this was imp;lemented too late. unless you pair a 2nd server for pvp no one is going to want to return . its hard enough to carry ppl to t5. and we are entering t6 soon. our player pool everyweek is a new player. and while thats good. all shop items are extremely overpriced no 1 wants to spend money to catch up. you shot yourself when you put bt/hyjal gear in shop . you dont market the server. and until ppl get bored of classic or wrath server takes a dump no 1 going to come back when there are 3 other options for fresh realms releasing or have released.

14. I disagree, those changes should have been implemented over a year ago, along with many others (like previous content nerf). Suggestions were given by multiple sources from end-game raiding guilds, all of them were ignored for the sake of "blizzlike raiding experience" and, this is my speculation, for the sake of shop.

We give a lesson to Warmane now, the 20k lost population over years by several expansions was not a Lesson for them, just a joke.

Ignoring community means Warmane gets ignored aswell.

Overtuned hard content meant to make Outland as a NO-GO Zone, Tbc WAS HARD enough without extra numbers.

Everybody knows from forum Outland is what we give up to get better care from Warmane. Communitys strategy is unfair like Warmane was..

Keep up killing eachother for having 0 alliance player, because the Community made Outland a HORDE ONLY server since it was on it's Deathbed.

Old players WON'T ever come back because Warmane is Warmane, not Arena Tournament or Molten, COMPLETELY LOST IT'S ROOT.

Changes were NOT DONE for years, not half year.

15. Now Outlands Community got a CHANCE to Advertise with good rates at a 80+% working realm.

Every content open, new peoples should be satisfied, they get carry here-there, but it's not much by itself.

Pvpers don't need potion etc, basic buffs from their characters is enough for a success.

Potion, flask, herbalism, skinning, tailoring, leatherworking, mining etc could go even faster, if TBC would have FLYING IN AZEROTH from Cataclysm. (Atleast for a limited period till 1-3k ppl arrives)

It could grow the population very well, Auction House could get a COMPLETE RESTOCK for lvlingers in 2 way: dungeons and questers, ALSO Max lvl players (pve and pvp side) at a GOOD PRICE.

Lvl60 Promotion is okay, if you get lvled in the Profession you Choose to Max (Pre-Bc), if you don't get the Profession You need then You gotta grind from the BEGINNING and let's say it, on Ground Mount it's NOT FUN.

Twinking, RPing (not so much in tbc), PVE & PVP Community would be satisfied for a time, Outland this way could make a resurrection.

No Alli or Horde bonuses grants you advantage in this position, when the Population could increase Dramatically, It's not a Solution.

People who turned back to Warmane did it with right, Bosses in Dungeons and Raids should have dmg/hp tuned like it was on Retail even, if it's less challenging for your HARDCORE TBC Realm idea. (Lordaeron TBC 2.0)

This realm SHOULD GET Crossrealm with a TBC like Blackrock PVP Realm to make PVP eventually come back by Seasons get syncronized. (S1-2 could be moved back to the Pvp realm till S3 would be "free" and S4 is the Content, if Players would come back fully geared to destroy everyone during Early PROGRESS this could be solution A.)

Also price drops are must, for those who wanna progress Pvp, Pve from the Beginning and don't wanna jump into the Small End Game Content. (BT - Swp / Bg - Pvp in Brutal Gladiator)

Warmane got Big Plans for TBC. Reduce those ridiculous Coin shop prices, 2 Warglaive of Azzinoth is 400€. 1 Week salary of Rich countrys, 1 months salary of Poor country.

Try to make a Balance, monitor the Shop, when You DROP Prices.
    Edited: March 3, 2020

First ... 678910 ... Last