1. Community: Warmane do something.
    Warmane: We are waiting our boss to do something too.
    Me: Cringe and triggered.

2. @mier because it is not a dev's decision to do so. We follow a lead that takes many things into consideration. If X something didn't happen yet, its probably because it goes against our best interests or still need to be discussed.
    Can you be more vague.
    The realm is dying since months. I can't believe that you didn't discuss Outlands situation in your team yet.
    Just tell us when this realm is going nowhere so we can get over it and move on.
    Keeping us for such a long time in suspense is not fair.

3. "there is hope"

Not really, I just logged in to prevent my lvl 1 chars from getting deleted and there were exactly 154 items on alliance auction house...

4. I just logged on... 5 ally players on total.

I think the last of us have finally lost hope. I'm a pretty big optimist, even to a fault, but man...

5. If Warmane does not recover the server, they are not aware of how loyal community they will lose.

6. Sadly, I guess Outland is not a high priority for Warmane team. Ahh, good old days...

7. Since there was almost noone, I had to chase ppl i knew play or have been playing wow. I gathered 20 ppl i personaly know from other free servers and retail wow, just so we can play TBC here. It felt like with this move i doubled the population on the server. But even with that, there is not enough ppl with proffesions, AH is dead, if i didnt bring few tanks we could not go even a damn heroic dungeon. But still there is great and helping community. Sadly it is declining, my guild cant save the server. Specially if you will not help. We were looking forward 25mans, but I am afraid we will not even get to that point now.

Please, we LOVE TBC, dont let it die.

8. TBC will die here but TBC will never truly die. There are too many other options and future servers that are incorporating mistakes made from this server. Sadly this server has the best TBC mechanics I feel and would be a shame for it to die.

9. Sadly this server has the best TBC mechanics I feel and would be a shame for it to die.
    Indeed. All the development effort that gonna be lost. It's a shame....

10. theres currently 5-6 horde raiding guilds. and weekly pugs for all tiers. lots of helpful ppl. dont let the numbers scare you its a tight community.every 1 knows every 1.the server pop shows 300. but every person has alts and lots of raiding goes on.

11. We have prepared measures that align with most of what the community has requested. An announcement and all measures coming very soon.

12. We have prepared measures that align with most of what the community has requested. An announcement and all measures coming very soon.
    That sounds good , fingers crossed , i suggest releasing these measures before the end of this month because if u dont ... The new thing releasing (wont name it) will take remaining players... and the new thing is never gonna be as good as prime Outland.

13. We have prepared measures that align with most of what the community has requested. An announcement and all measures coming very soon.
    I hope by very soon you mean 1-2 days!

14. No, "very soon" means simply "very soon". It does not refer to any specific number of days, weeks, months, etc.

Very Soon™

15. As a blizzlike server Warmane uses Blizzards defintion of Very Soon™.

The changes are guaranteed to arrive between now and the end of time with a higher chance of arriving on the "now" half of the time table. Although this means closer to now than "soon" there is no guarantee that you will live long enough to see the content finally release.

Now ←----------- Very Soon™ -------- Soon (Not Soon™) -------- Soon™ -------- Soon-ish™ --------→ End of Time
    Edited: February 5, 2020

First ... 23456 ... Last