1. I agree with you both. Let's say we are looking at a 1,000 year time frame. Very soon could easily mean in 100 years. An actual date or a certain number of days / weeks would be much more helpful!

2. "very soon" - 1 week later "crickets"

3. Warmane staff It's been two months or longer. Will there still be a TBC server?? Any changes for the better?? And how about the Mop server as well?? Waiting to see if you can give us some answers...........and let us know "straight up" whats really happening and not string us along.
    Show all of us some "LOVE" for supporting you for all these years.
    Edited: February 13, 2020

4. restard outland

I heard Outland will be restarted...

5. They just barely linked the auction houses together I believe last Thursday. Where do we find information when they make changes like this? I don't really like being informed of changes by people who just figured it out.

6. They just barely linked the auction houses together I believe last Thursday. Where do we find information when they make changes like this? I don't really like being informed of changes by people who just figured it out.
    True i was wondering where this "blackwater market" came from i never saw that before :thinking:

7. We have prepared measures that align with most of what the community has requested. An announcement and all measures coming very soon.
    You guys added random bg queue npc and bgs got broken , the other day 6-7 ppl each faction sat in wsg queue for 1 hour and it never popped , also if u want to add something that will actually realive the server i think the best option would be Instant lvl 70 boost (1 char per acc only so its not chaos) for some period of time untill its stable server again.

8. You guys added random bg queue npc and bgs got broken , the other day 6-7 ppl each faction sat in wsg queue for 1 hour and it never popped , also if u want to add something that will actually realive the server i think the best option would be Instant lvl 70 boost (1 char per acc only so its not chaos) for some period of time untill its stable server again.
    Nobody GOING TO PLAY on Outland until the X5 Rate is not applied for Reputations/ Pvp/ Professions/Weapon skills/Gold droprate.

You can give free Lvl up to New players, reduce 4-8Hour from their life for leveling, but the GRINDING takes 3-8 month depends on the players gamestyle.

Young generation doesn't care about Tbc at all, they try out Retail and they get used for even FASTER Gearing, proffing, etc. Good example from Legion to Bfa, gearing takes 2 week while unlocking Revered for path finding (Flying) takes 2-3 Months grinding, but during this 2-3 months grinding (World Quests) You can still go and have fun in Mythic+ Dungeons/ Continue Raiding (LFR - till Heroic is easy, Mostly the bosses have the same mechanics)

Here the only content is End game: Pve and PVP. There is no LFR to catch up or anything, no unique items / events in the Calendar for a week bonus to get Reps or something by X amount of %.

Next time before you ask a favor from Warmane, try to do it in a way where You don't look like a Headless Chicken.

9. Nobody GOING TO PLAY on Outland until the X5 Rate is not applied for Reputations/ Pvp/ Professions/Weapon skills/Gold droprate.

You can give free Lvl up to New players, reduce 4-8Hour from their life for leveling, but the GRINDING takes 3-8 month depends on the players gamestyle.

Young generation doesn't care about Tbc at all, they try out Retail and they get used for even FASTER Gearing, proffing, etc. Good example from Legion to Bfa, gearing takes 2 week while unlocking Revered for path finding (Flying) takes 2-3 Months grinding, but during this 2-3 months grinding (World Quests) You can still go and have fun in Mythic+ Dungeons/ Continue Raiding (LFR - till Heroic is easy, Mostly the bosses have the same mechanics)

Here the only content is End game: Pve and PVP. There is no LFR to catch up or anything, no unique items / events in the Calendar for a week bonus to get Reps or something by X amount of %.

Next time before you ask a favor from Warmane, try to do it in a way where You don't look like a Headless Chicken.
    How am i a headless chicken , what do u fkn expect its tbc , u want to just login and press some buttons nd have everything maxed out? Thats casual talk my f

10. Nobody GOING TO PLAY on Outland until the X5 Rate is not applied for Reputations/ Pvp/ Professions/Weapon skills/Gold droprate.

How am i a headless chicken , what do u fkn expect its tbc , u want to just login and press some buttons nd have everything maxed out? Thats casual talk my friend , tbc is tbc no matter 1k pop or 10k pop u still will have to farm for reps enchants etc which makes it what it is.

11. How am i a headless chicken , what do u fkn expect its tbc , u want to just login and press some buttons nd have everything maxed out? Thats casual talk my friend , tbc is tbc no matter 1k pop or 10k pop u still will have to farm for reps enchants etc which makes it what it is.
    Outland is still X5 Lvling means it takes 4 max 8 hour to Lvl up to 70.

The rest of the rates are X1, means nobody will play after lvling.

You think Outland X1 Rates (as a End Game content realm with Maximum 100-200 online Player) has any chance against Icecrown with X5 rates?(where the rates are optimized for years?
    Ps: Reputations don't really matter in Wotlk, everything is cosmetic, expect ICC)

Even the years of work proves by Warmane made a succesfull revival to Lordaeron X1, it shows exactly how much interest Outland as an X1 TBC realm already has.

X1 is a fine rate at a Non-Grind oriented Expansion like Wotlk.

For TBC it's just a crap what Players have to face it, because Blizzard could NOT tune well, past present and for the future aswell. *

*(For years Mythic raiding is getting tested on the Live servers by Best guilds, Not on PTR. Tuning is happening during under the time When the best guillds fight, it means their strategy [what they worked on for atleast a year and they had multiple test phases before they published it like: we don't have to sit on the project anymore] doesn't work and Shadowlands gonna be the same disaster like Wod, Legion, Bfa.)

Blizzard didn't make calculations on Rates for the Players who might get stuck on a "FOREVER TBC" Private Server like Outland.

This is why it's sad to see a Potential like Outland get wasted by Warmane.

Now the amount of time 3-8 month of farm is divided by 5 is going to be faster, could PATCH up the dead Auction House by the proff rates (what is the System to sell or buy whatever you need as Tradeable and others might have), Honor rates could bring PVP back to the realm, Profession rates could help out both Raiding + AH, Gold drop rates are MUST BE AT HIGHER LEVEL, cuz what the guilds and players had Gold for REPAIR, got SQUISHED by Warmane.

Warmane could CREATE currency trading For Tokens of Wsg / Eos/ AB COULD be traded for AV (Rare) token, cuz Alterac Valley is IMPORTAND AND MUST be in Tbc, but Outland doesn't have 20 player for BGs currently to talk about AV or any BGs. Av needs 80 Active Player, 2-4 time more than most of other bgs (10-15player each side).

Ps.: You know what Outland needs more than free lvl ups to Peoples? Stability, it only needs Stability.
    Edited: February 16, 2020

12. Need server like blackrock for TBC community . Many peoples wany practice and train different before blizzard make TBC , i hope for fun server . 1-2 seasons on fresh its "meme arena "

13. Let's not get sidetracked here let get back to the facts... Proterean stated "We have prepared measures that align with most of what the community has requested. An announcement and all measures coming very soon. ". This statement obviously means the measures have already been decided upon - however the terms very soon are slightly deceiving and the community is most interested when the announcement and changes will occur. Does very soon mean 1-2 more weeks? 1 more month? Thanks!

14. I'm surprised they didn't change all the stuff they're gonna change during the gold squish down time. I think that was a good time for it, but if not then, then when I wonder? End of the month? On the 3 year anniversary of the servers release date? It surely can't be too much farther away

15. Believing so hard in Outland rebirth.
    Cannot stand Classic anymore ...

First ... 34567 ... Last