1. 15 allies online at this moment. things are bad

2. Thats better than before @CallmeBrat. Just give it some time. Population at this hour is already like 3x what it was in only 1 day.

I suggest anyone playing on Icecrown to give Outland a shot, preferably Alliance. You can dualbox both games at once theres no excuse. With these rates you will find that its actually a lot better I am having a blast.

3. Thats better than before @CallmeBrat. Just give it some time. Population at this hour is already like 3x what it was in only 1 day.

I suggest anyone playing on Icecrown to give Outland a shot, preferably Alliance. You can dualbox both games at once theres no excuse. With these rates you will find that its actually a lot better I am having a blast.
    I don't usually play Alliance, but if they do plan to make an Instant 60 event, I'll make one just for that. Maybe a Shaman.

4. I look forward to seeing you then :P feel free to add me I just hit 65 today and got revered with Honor Hold easily after doing the quest. The server is SOO MUCH MORE TOLERABLE the rep from quest leveling is enough to get heroic keys no problem where as before that was a problem and you had to grind for days to get the keys.

5. I look forward to seeing you then :P feel free to add me I just hit 65 today and got revered with Honor Hold easily after doing the quest. The server is SOO MUCH MORE TOLERABLE the rep from quest leveling is enough to get heroic keys no problem where as before that was a problem and you had to grind for days to get the keys.
    God, I forgot about needing rep for those keys. Been ages since I last did that madness, haha. And hey, if I remember to, I definitely will. Of course, here's hoping they do go ahead with that idea.

6. Also @Proterean The Rep increase is really nice gearing new players because they can get the Blue items from Rep easier but if you ever wanted to consider adding Vote Items for like 5m Dungeon Blues I think that would go a long way as well. We just need a path for players to take to progress their character on their own in the meantime while the server population is growing again. :D Thank you so much again for everything!!

7. Also @Proterean The Rep increase is really nice gearing new players because they can get the Blue items from Rep easier but if you ever wanted to consider adding Vote Items for like 5m Dungeon Blues I think that would go a long way as well. We just need a path for players to take to progress their character on their own in the meantime while the server population is growing again. :D Thank you so much again for everything!!
    Yeah, that was always something to be worried over, as well. With lower population, it does turn into a need to be carried through rather than finding others to run dungeons with, no? That and the fact that you have to make it on foot instead of relying on good ol' RDF, haha

8. Meh, people just got higher rates and are already asking for other caprices to make the game easier (instant 60, dungeon items for vote points). Yet, the population is still deadly low. My opinion is that these changes alone wont revive the server, it's actually a lazy and short-term solution. It must be accompanied with something else. Perhaps the "fresh realm" isn't just a meme and can be worth the effort, especially if you are changing the rules of an existing realm. As I said, feels like lazy work, pretty much like Blizzard politics, on a private-server scale.

9. Perhaps the "fresh realm" isn't just a meme and can be worth the effort, especially if you are changing the rules of an existing realm.
    Not sure if a fresh TBC realm would bring more players. It might kill TBC entirely because everybody of the 15k players that used to play on Outland would lose their progress.

To me it sounds much rather like a lazy solution to just release a new TBC realm and let ppl start all over again.
    I mean, why would it be much effort for Warmane to release a new TBC realm? Everything is scripted by now. Warmane could easily release a x1 TBC realm right now and it wouldn't require any developer effort whatsoever.

10. Don't increase rates like players had been asking -> "Warmane doesn't listen, Warmane doesn't care!1!!"
    Increase rates like players had been asking, along with other things, even if late -> "Warmane is lazy and uses lazy solutions!1!!"

You people...

11. Don't increase rates like players had been asking -> "Warmane doesn't listen, Warmane doesn't care!1!!"
    Increase rates like players had been asking, along with other things, even if late -> "Warmane is lazy and uses lazy solutions!1!!"

You people...
    Well, we aren't a homogeneous mass.
    I guess most ppl welcome the changes.

12. Don't increase rates like players had been asking -> "Warmane doesn't listen, Warmane doesn't care!1!!"

You people...
    You can't please 'em all, haha. One of many problems with humanity in general.

But, as always, thank you to the Staff on all fronts!

13. Obnoxious, these people are right.
    It took for you almost a year to do a very simple thing.
    And ofc. it has almost no influence at server pop. - 4 days passed atm. and still only 300 players.
    You can call me toxic and whatever but the only thing that matters is online numbers and it's still 300.
    Let me explain which measures (in my opinion) should really increase server pop.

Measures that (in my opinion) easy and cheap to do:
    1) Fix SWP trash droprates and make bosses blizzlike. What are you trying to do by deleting trash drops and making bosses overtuned? Trying to deprive endgame gear from ppl and make em leave the server? Well, you did pretty well in that case.
    2) Just lower the cost of the items in store. Why the hell Apolyon costs 38 coins on dead server while Glorenzelg costs 23 coins on very good server? It's pure nonsense.
    3) Make a short-term promotion campaign like instant lvl 60, and maybe possibility to transfer horde character to alliance.
    4) Arena points gain should be doubled.

Some measure that (in my opinion) will cost some efforts and money:
    1) Transmog
    2) Blackrock-like server
    3) Even if you apply all measure mentioned above there is no use if people don't know about it. You should do a commercials, maybe hire a popular twitch streamers to promote all-new outland.
    4) Point shop (like at Icecrown)

You should apply at least easy and cheap measures ASAP, because 99% blizzard will announce TBC this november and release in next summer. Absolute zero chances for private TBC servers to prevail by that time.

And please keep in my mind that arguing is not my goal, I only want to have a decent TBC server, like Outland was once with 15k pop.
    You did an excellent job with Icecrown, it's almost perfect, because everyone can easy and fast make a new character or an alt. Just do the same to Outland, it's obvious.

14. Guy above me is right! More fun stuff like transmog, TBC Blackrock server, Point shop, instant 60 promo, more mounts and fun stuff on shop like Tabards, Thunderfury, Ashes of Alar etc. type stuff maybe? Alliance specific benefits? Maybe even Queue BG From anywhere like in wotlk? Possibly even a fresh new TBC server, at who knows what rates? Just bringing it more in line with Icecrown seems to be the way to go. I mean, even increasing movement while dead and allowing trading of items up to 2hrs in dungeons like on WOTLK is something I'd think about. I mean why not... The rate change was a good start but a few more things would really kick it up. The pop will go up if you do even just 2 of these things, I know it. Gotta advertise (somehow) as well if you're really committed to making it better as well

A new changelog for TBC would be very appreciated as well, people look at it and see it "hasn't been updated" in forever (even tho those of us more savvy know yall changing stuff all the time) but for instance Maintaining Sunwell Portal Daily has been not working for prob almost a year, servers mostly in good shape scripting wise but a few things need tweaking
    Edited: February 29, 2020

15. I mean a few things could use some work but fixing the rates is a good start. Give it some time people its not going to be 10k Population overnight. I for one am extremely hopeful and excited that the game is playable for new players now. Support the server, /who and give lowbies some gold and just stay positive. :D

First ... 56789 ... Last