1. There is hope!!!

We did it boys. We finally got a response.
    On Facebooks Comment Thread in their most recent post.

Facebook:
    Fix Outland's Horrendous Prof and Rep Rates so the Server doesn't die please.

Warmane:
    This is something we are considering in the close future alongside possible promotions for the realm. Any such decision will be announced.

Edit: 2/6/2020
    We have prepared measures that align with most of what the community has requested. An announcement and all measures coming very soon.

Edit: 2/26/2020
    Outland has been set to new realm rates. Experience has been increased to x7 whilst professions, reputation rates, and honor have been set to x3.

We will also look into enabling some convenience measures regarding AV.
    We did it boys. Thank you very much for listening to the community. I am honored to have created a post that this momentous occasion has been announced on. See you guys on Outland :P

Feel free to add me on Alliance. I am a Protection Paladin named "Cysthen" and now due to this thread I will bring Salvation with me where ever I thread on Warmane.

Edit: 3/9/2020

I made a Guild on the Alliance Side named <There Is Hope> in reference to this post.

<There Is Hope> Is primarily to grow together as a community. We give Gold and Assistance to new players so the Server has less of a turnover rate and more players that continue to play on the Server (Especially Alliance).

Everyone can Invite to the Guild, We have a Guild Bank Tab for helpful Items/Materials.

If you are interested or a new player that could use 5 Gold or if you just want to give back and be a positive force for change on the Server feel free to whisper literally anyone in the Guild and I am sure we'd love to have you.
    Edited: March 9, 2020

2. Having ourselves played most of our WoW time on BC in the past, we know how much a BC realm would benefit from higher rates. It is important to note that when we create realms, we create it for our community and seek what they want. The community, as any audience, can be an ever-changing "monster" that changes its desires. We have created Medivh and Outland in the beginning based on the feedback from many players.
    We will see what we can do to instigate more players to play on the realm that we consider one of our best projects.

Copying this over, for those that are curious.

3. Great to see that Warmane finally acts!
    I just hope its not too late by now.

4. This is great news! Exciting, really really hoping to see a revival here soon before some other junk project launches and steals the tbc playerbase away

5. this is interesting. if they bump the rates up to 3x or 5x i'll have to download tbc.

6. but he didnt actually say they were going to change the rates, only they were aware .

7. but he didnt actually say they were going to change the rates, only they were aware .
    Honestly who in their right mind would come back to a server with 200 ppl active just for the sake of higher prof/rep rates? Right now you could put x10 on honor gain it doesnt matter when there are no battlegrounds available because theres <50 alliance left who dont bother with pvp. Over the past week i logged in here and there to queue for a bg and didnt have any luck on either side.

8. Honestly who in their right mind would come back to a server with 200 ppl active just for the sake of higher prof/rep rates?
    I'm wondering the same. Warmane should have changed the rates like half a year ago when there were still players left. Now Outland is pretty much dead. Reviving a dead realm gonna be hard.

I hope they will do something in the upcoming days. If it will take them another few more months then there is really no more hope for this realm.

9. I moved on to Icecrown, the Infrastructure there is better by a mile.

-They got Blackrock which is crucial for keeping a server alive due to keeping BGs active, and advertising/promoting the PvP because people get to try it out before commenting. My gut simply tells me it will draw a lot of people into TBC PvP once they realize how awesome it is.
    -They have Transmog which I can't collect on TBC.
    -They have RDF making it easier to form Groups.
    -Getting PvP Honor Gear is much quicker on Icecrown. I knew so many players who gave up on gearing due to its crazy grind while on Outland.
    -It's much harder to get into raiding on Outland due to how the gearing process works, this weeded people out before even getting to the raiding stage.
    -I was farming a dungeon for a specific item, and noticed after doing a ton of runs was not even close to Exalted with Honor Hold.
    -TBC is just Grindy in general with many inconveniences
    -They got Achievements, but sadly its never been a part of TBC.
    -We don't have WG which was never part of TBC

Basically, getting people to full honor PvP gear, and the minimum gear required for raiding helps a lot. People seem to stick around much longer after getting through the hard and long part I noticed.

10. Repost of my Facebook Comment suggesting on how to revive this realm.

I really think all it needs is higher rates and to promote it make it so every Account that has a Level 70 Character Gains .5 Vote Points per Day.

Then add Blue Gear from 5 Man Content to the Vote Shop. That on top of 2x Prof and 2x Rep will literally make it so it's not unplayable for new players and then people can get starter gear faster as well. The hype alone will populate the realm. I don't think we need a new realm.

The literal only issue is it's an Endgame Realm with no incentive for New Players or Alts because the rates make it unbearable to begin. What I just mentioned would be an incentive for every player on any Warmane Realm to atleast level a Character to 70 for the Vote Point Bonus alone.

Then the Server would have the Population to actually pursue the amazing Endgame Content it has to offer because as of right now on Alliance I don't even see Kara Pugs in Global let alone many Pugs for anything at all. When you type /who and only see 28 Total Players Online there's not much you can do.

I'm sure what I just mentioned sounds extremely easy but I'm sure coding the Vote Shop to do just that would be a challenge in of itself. Although I honestly think it would be that easy to regain Population for the Realm.

It would then be more in line with why Ice Crown (another End Game Realm) is so insanely Popular. I think Ice Crown is a testament to prove that alone. That's all we want from the BC Realm that's advertised as 5x but is really just a 1x Server if we're being honest.

11. Honestly who in their right mind would come back to a server with 200 ppl active just for the sake of higher prof/rep rates?
    Higher rates would attract people, old and new. When the very grindy atmosphere of TBC becomes less of a strain, more people are willing to give it a second shot. Perhaps they make new friends on the way and decide to stay? With more people playing, it could give the server the needed momentum to continuously attract players to play there.

12. I might be wrong but all i can say is Its tooooooo little tooooooooo late

13. Then add Blue Gear from 5 Man Content to the Vote Shop. That on top of 2x Prof and 2x Rep will literally make it so it's not unplayable for new players and then people can get starter gear faster as well. The hype alone will populate the realm. I don't think we need a new realm.
    I doubt that this would be enough to create any hype.
    Imo prof and rep need to be increased at least by x3, if not x5 and the realm needs quality of life custom modifications.
    The BG system of TBC is obsolete. It should be made Wotlk like, means random queue and universal marks.
    In addition to that shoulder and head enchants should be made account bound to increase the incentive to play alts because nobody enjoys to do these boring rep grinds twice.

A combination of increased rates and some quality of life features might bring the players back.

14. 3x or 4x Rep Maybe but 2x Prof should be fine.

123 ... Last