1. When the MOP got better, the old players would quickly go back.

2. When the MOP got better, the old players would quickly go back.
    They quit 2-3 years ago, SoO release took far longer than expected from ToT season, Evil Gummy Bears merged with Stormborn during the beginning of SoO first quarter release event.

3. I don't know if you followed this topic until yesterday had 200 views and today 463
    these are the ones who would love to play MOP
    that they stopped maintenance 2 to 3 years ago, but I think if I straightened it out that some of them would go back ...

lp

4. I would definately play on this server again , as i quit 2 years ago...tbh its nice that players (devoted ones) keep asking staff to bring this server to what it once was ( i remmeber the days when it had 5K players ) and im sure that allot of new ones would come and play if they see 1K players online and it can only grow from there.

I read somewhere that they implemented all the dungeons and raids from WOTLK core (+scripts) and that is a nice thing and for new and old players.

Please staff of Warmane bring this server back up and running to its former glory , and MOVE on with wotlk cause its been milked for 8 years already...

I would just announce that in 5 months all wotlk core and chars will be updated to MoP and thats it , close the realms and progress to MoP , but hey that's what i would do....

5. Greetings everyone, it’s nice to see y’all not giving up on our beloved Frostwolf. I’ll come back the moment they re-launch realm or update to another expansion. Stay breezy champs, Gatao still got shooters out here!

Enthusiastically,
    Iscariot

6. I would love to test MoP out again and relive the glory days of destro warlock, but apparently it's just not worth to put time into it in the current state. If anything is done to the server, I'll be there to give it a try and I think there are tons of players in with my mindset. So I think that if you put effort into it it'll be rewarded

7. Please staff of Warmane bring this server back up and running to its former glory , and MOVE on with wotlk cause its been milked for 8 years already...

I would just announce that in 5 months all wotlk core and chars will be updated to MoP and thats it , close the realms and progress to MoP , but hey that's what i would do....
    hundreds of thousands of players and millions of anual revenue would like to disagree with you

8. I would love to test MoP out again and relive the glory days of destro warlock, but apparently it's just not worth to put time into it in the current state. If anything is done to the server, I'll be there to give it a try and I think there are tons of players in with my mindset. So I think that if you put effort into it it'll be rewarded
    That is quite understandable. Keep an eye out for the changelogs and decide then if its worth checking out. Its not in a state where one wave of fixes will save it, however its a start and its a long needed one

9. there are us still playing there waiting for change

10. That is quite understandable. Keep an eye out for the changelogs and decide then if its worth checking out. Its not in a state where one wave of fixes will save it, however its a start and its a long needed one
    Keep the work up, make the plan goes and it will make the same profite like TBC and Wotlk did/does.

Ignore the greedy comments, unlike You, the moderators are already gone from Frostwolfs forum. (Someone stays here as a Forum Ghost to haunt and reject every Frostwolfs ideas... This person is called as the person who shouldn't be named... Voldemort? No.)

We value Your work!
    Have a good evening!
    Edited: January 9, 2020

11. Wow, I can't believe Feralin is still around. Good to see you man.
    Wiping thee server would be a bad idea,and here is why.
    If all my chars get wiped, I will absolutely not come back to the server and this goes for the people I still keep contact from mop. Half of the people right now are still here because they feel attachment to there chars. For example if feralins druid or warlock get deleted I am confident we will not see him again. If my warrior, monk and rogue get deleted I will not even bother to lurk in the forum. That same thing goes for all the people I have talked to.

Juggerbro/Crithappenes

12. Wow, I can't believe Feralin is still around. Good to see you man.
    Wiping thee server would be a bad idea,and here is why.
    If all my chars get wiped, I will absolutely not come back to the server and this goes for the people I still keep contact from mop. Half of the people right now are still here because they feel attachment to there chars. For example if feralins druid or warlock get deleted I am confident we will not see him again. If my warrior, monk and rogue get deleted I will not even bother to lurk in the forum. That same thing goes for all the people I have talked to.

Juggerbro/Crithappenes
    My thoughts exactly. I'm fine with them killing the realm, it's basically dead already, but we still invested time and coins into it while it was active years ago. Not to mention that most of us who did invest our time and coins, invested what we got after molten, so it already was compensation for losing chars. It's only logical that if we're losing our chars again, that we made AFTER losing our chars, we should get something in return, again.

13. there are still some of us who would like to come back here

14. Hey Jugger,

I aggree with you, if my chars are deleted i wont stay around cause i will consider that warmane had no respect for the time i spent here. I think its their best ineterest keep old players around with some gear to help out the newcomers.

But please implement some of the fixes you are talking lately asap. People may get tired of waiting.

Fera

15. I don't see the point of wiping out warriors, new ones should be drawn
    need something and give to get in return

First 12