1. What do you want to do

if you want to play people on this server. do something or close it... ;( 8-9 years lose in Molten server now in MOP 2-3 years...Rly i like MOP i miss this server :(

2. We are actually working on it, in the past 3 months over 2500 reports were created internally for Mists of Pandaria alone. For now the focus is the leveling and zone experience and the zones which got tested the most are Jade Forest, Valley of Four Winds, Krasarang Wilds, Gilneas, Kezan, The Lost Isles, Wandering Isle and the starting zones up to level 20

Edit: If you have any questions or urgent issues to check forward them to me

3. I think we're wasting our time here

4. I think we're wasting our time here
    You don't have to be negative about it, there's still people that want to play on this server. As I've said in another thread that you commented in as well. New life should be brought into this realm, as I would really like to play on it.

I can't understand why people still want to play Wotlk when they've killed LK for the 2000th time. MoP overall in Wow expansions isn't new, but it's a lot newer than Wotlk, with a lot of quality of life improvements.

5. i like to play on this server. I've been here since Molten. but I can only see that everything is dying out.
    I can't wait to see their MOP updates

6. We are actually working on it, in the past 3 months over 2500 reports were created internally for Mists of Pandaria alone. For now the focus is the leveling and zone experience and the zones which got tested the most are Jade Forest, Valley of Four Winds, Krasarang Wilds, Gilneas, Kezan, The Lost Isles, Wandering Isle and the starting zones up to level 20

Edit: If you have any questions or urgent issues to check forward them to me
    Why not open a fresh MOP realm and implement the things you're working on now? The server is fully progressed and the low population won't bring any new playeres. I bet a lot of people would like a high-rate scripted MOP server.

7. Why not open a fresh MOP realm and implement the things you're working on now? The server is fully progressed and the low population won't bring any new playeres. I bet a lot of people would like a high-rate scripted MOP server.
    Its not up to me to decide those things, but time will tell what happens. I agree with what you suggested and would personally like to have a fresh start with it once its in decent shape

8. it would be really nice of you to give us some announcement

we are looking forward to what will happen to the MOP

9. Its not up to me to decide those things, but time will tell what happens. I agree with what you suggested and would personally like to have a fresh start with it once its in decent shape
    fresh start sounds cool.

10. Well and what would happen to the people that geared before? Lose all items and chars?! That decision just would make more people to leave.

People that geared before could help other people to gear like on PvE. I know on PvP new people would be smashed on BG's but on arena could get boosted for example.

I consider a bad decision to wipe out the chars. I can give my example, yday i soloed celestial on my bala druid and called all people to come kill and get some gear. I do the same when I solo sha of anger world boss.

Please reflect about my point before take action

Best Regards
    Fera (here since 2010 =) )

11. That is true, we will see how this goes. Perhaps it wont even be needed and a second will be opened instead. Keep in mind that no decision other than giving it long deserved fixes and polishing has been made

12. when the first repairs can be expected

13. when the first repairs can be expected
    On maintenance days, Gilneas fixes are already on Frostwolf. Things being worked on at the moment are Wandering Isle, The Scarlet Enclaive and Pursuing the Black Harvest.
    Im kind of going through all of the content and testing. As i said if something is urgent please let me know

14. On maintenance days, Gilneas fixes are already on Frostwolf. Things being worked on at the moment are Wandering Isle, The Scarlet Enclaive and Pursuing the Black Harvest.
    Im kind of going through all of the content and testing. As i said if something is urgent please let me know
    I think the actual Work should be focused on Mops PVE aspect, exactly on the the Raids, players including entire guilds Quit after the disaster of SoO release at Frostwolf in Normal after Heroic every boss was bugged, the fixes were delayed or not even acceptable compared to the work from Outland / Icecrown, some of the bugs made crash on the realm. Even ToT norm and Hc got bugged on several bosses after the release of SoO and they got ever fixed? Durumu, "The Forgotten" still kicks random players off from the platform?

Currently players can level up to "play" PVP, You see yourself after you tested the broken Archeology, You can see how broken is the system, most of the professions should get new drop chances, fixed location on the map (mining ores, flowers for herbalism should NOT levitating, fishings loot chance at different pools should be tried out aswell).

There are plenty of work before the New players starts. :)
    Edited: January 8, 2020

15. Well @Nobuemon as @Alpha said im from a hardcore pve guild on Frostwolf called Stormborn. We did hardcore SOO+ and eventualy most of my guild quited after being impossible (we did like 2 or 3 kills) Malkorok hc, thok requiring 2 paladins to be executable, Garrosh not working at all.

Its hard for normal guilds to gear up and venture SOO and clear, and thats the main cause of massive quiting. ToT was buggy too and rest of raids had bugs that we reported ao bugtracker. In my opinion i know that leveling is very important but dont forget the endgame content.

I honestly wish u give some love to Frostwolf and make his low population grow. If some inside info is needed about soo I still remember some of the tacts we used to do to clear SOO+.

Best regards,
    Fera

12 Last