1. Did you play before crossrealm? It's nice for Euros where you can maybe get a game or two in the absolute peak hours of the server, but outside those hours it was absolutely dead. And not meme dead, actually non-existent games, and let's not even talk about arena.
    What are you talking about, the queues were fine, 5-10 min pop even in NA hours, you just didnt have AV/IOC at that time. If you're NA alliance, that's what - 10% of the total population (being generous here)? So lets fck it up for the rest 90% of the playerbase? Thats some nice logic. I agree about arena. But now with Mercenary mode and bigger population you absolutely dont need crossrealm on Lordaeron anymore.

The most bizarre thing is Lordareon is not blizz-like, at all. If anything, Icecrown is more 'blizz-like' as it has the ICC buff & retail boss values. Furthermore, you're complaining about PvE gear, and yet the server's PvE content has been repeatedly nerfed over the past couple of years. This server has never been easier and the population is larger than it was a year, year and a half ago. Additionally, the average GS of the server is like 6.1k now as opposed to the like 5.4k it was a year and a half ago. Way back when, seeing someone over 6.4k was extraordinarily rare; now, everyone and their mother has 2 or 3 6.4k+ alts, often without LoD. This 'argument' held weight when the server was still in progression mode but now its fully cleared by multiple guilds and has been nerfed into soft-potato state, not quite mashed potato like Icecrown.
    So to you x7 rates and shop are Blizzlike things? I think some people would disagree with you on that one champ. I agree, Lordaeron has been nerfed like 5 times so far, but that still doesnt beat 5 sec of shop clicking. Also, just because you have a spot in some high end guild doesnt mean that everyone else does. On Sunday peak Lord is hitting 9k players, do you honestly believe that everyone can be a part of a LoD guild? Even if they can get the gear they want, it would take months (years?, my guild waited for 32 weeks for stshc drop, which is a highly used item in pvp) opposed to 5 sec shop.

You people are talking about this topic like its 3 years ago. The content is nerfed. If you're such big tryhards in PvE, then you should have zero issues clearing content and getting the gear so you desperately need. But you're not and you can't, because the truth is Lordareon is just a big hugbox for people who want to jerk themselves off over playing a 'hardcore server' when you couldn't clear raid finder difficulty on retail without paying for a boost because the mechanics are too difficult. Stop being bad or go to another server.
    Icecrown agenda Andy.

2. Lordaeron players must adapt and play what Icecrown players want them to play. Icecrown players like me want to play PvP with Blackrock and Lordaeron players, so an excellent feature cross-realm was established. Cross-realm solo queue is another newly introduced amazing feature. Therefore, Lordaeron players must play what Icecrown players insist. If you don't want to take part in PvP, you can either go do some PvE or duel each other within your realm itself.

3. Lordaeron players must adapt and play what Icecrown players want them to play. Icecrown players like me want to play PvP with Blackrock and Lordaeron players, so an excellent feature cross-realm was established. Cross-realm solo queue is another newly introduced amazing feature. Therefore, Lordaeron players must play what Icecrown players insist. If you don't want to take part in PvP, you can either go do some PvE or duel each other within your realm itself.
    This is maybe the most ********* comment i've read so far.

4. What are you talking about, the queues were fine, 5-10 min pop even in NA hours, you just didnt have AV/IOC at that time. If you're NA alliance, that's what - 10% of the total population (being generous here)? So lets fck it up for the rest 90% of the playerbase? Thats some nice logic. I agree about arena. But now with Mercenary mode and bigger population you absolutely dont need crossrealm on Lordaeron anymore.
    5-10 min pop until one or two players decide getting farmed game after game after game decide to stop queuing and then you get zero games for the rest of the night.

So to you x7 rates Blizzlike things?
    Who cares about x7 rates? Would you not just prefer to have that toon be 80 in a day or two and you able to start playing it instantly instead of taking a week and a half? Does this really make you feel like a more hardcore player? Furthermore, how is this even relevant to the complaint of 'easier to obtain gear'. Is x7 rates a bigger dealbreaker to you than no ICC buff/retail boss values, the actual mechanical things you're complaining about that influences how quickly/efficiently you're able to get gear? So petty!

I agree, Lordaeron has been nerfed like 5 times so far, but that still doesnt beat 5 sec of shop clicking. Also, just because you have a spot in some high end guild doesnt mean that everyone else does. On Sunday peak Lord is hitting 9k players, do you honestly believe that everyone can be a part of a LoD guild? Even if they can get the gear they want, it would take months (years?, my guild waited for 32 weeks for stshc drop, which is a highly used item in pvp) opposed to 5 sec shop.
    If you care about PvP that much, roll a toon on Icecrown/Blackrock and get geared in a week or two. Dozens/hundreds of guilds are facerolling 30% ICC25HC on retail values, multiple times a week. Not necessarily because they need gear, because that's what they find fun and I assume they play with people they enjoy being around. The average person who buys items from coin shop are pretty bad in PvP/PvE, so you should be farming them anyway. You chose to roll on Lordareon because of the buffed PvE content and the 1x rates. That is what you get.

Everyone can be part of a LoD guild. It's a matter of picking from an already depleted player base that doesn't really care about min-maxxing on necessary parts of certain fights because in their mind, "oh well its nerfed so lol we can just faceroll this", and that's how you get guilds wiping to hard enrage on LoD because they can't figure out how to DPS valks in P2 even though enrage was extended a 1m22s. Bad players and small player pool.

Here's my advice, from someone who has cleared everything on this server without any massive external help from other guilds, and if you sincerely wanted to pursue PvP: I would reroll Icecrown if I had the patience to do so, because I cannot be arsed to tell people how to play dozens of times only for them to completely ignore you and just go back to AFK playing cause they don't feel the need to put in the same effort as everyone else. And then on top of that, being virtually required to take those players or else you don't raid that week because you have next to zero players to pull from. The PvE players on Lordareon are generally awful, and the entire realm just reeks of players wanting to feel superior to Icecrown players just because the server description says 'hardcore', even though they're incapable of playing properly.

Icecrown agenda Andy.
    https://imgur.com/5OJV9Td

big icecrown andy lul
    Edited: January 2, 2020

5. 5-10 min pop until one or two players decide getting farmed game after game after game decide to stop queuing and then you get zero games for the rest of the night.
    Again, those were very rare occasions that can easily be fixed with Mercenary system + realm is like twice as big now.

Who cares about x7 rates? Would you not just prefer to have that toon be 80 in a day or two and you able to start playing it instantly instead of taking a week and a half? Does this really make you feel like a more hardcore player? Furthermore, how is this even relevant to the complaint of 'easier to obtain gear'. Is x7 rates a bigger dealbreaker to you than no ICC buff/retail boss values, the actual mechanical things you're complaining about that influences how quickly/efficiently you're able to get gear? So petty!
    I personally dont care about rates (we had a lvl capped at 60 and then at 70 remember? it took us way longer than a week and a half) but you're the one that said Lord aint blizzlike, no sh*t Sherloc, its not blizzlike in its core just by being hardcore. I just mentioned the other things that arent blizzlike as well because you're keen to push ppl to other realms instead of fixing your own. Also idk if you're on Mercy's discord but ppl there said that rates played a big role in picking where to play. If you didnt notice im talking about the average player here, i'm doing just fine dont worry about me, im just sick and tired of playing with randoms against randoms that ill never meet again outside of bgs.

The average person who buys items from coin shop are pretty bad in PvP/PvE.
    Not always my dude, the same ppl you /shoo away from Lord if they wanna pvp are usually buying gear, because they cant be bothered refarming things again and because its pretty cheap.

Everyone can be part of a LoD guild. It's a matter of picking from an already depleted player base that doesn't really care about min-maxxing on necessary parts of certain fights because in their mind, "oh well its nerfed so lol we can just faceroll this", and that's how you get guilds wiping to hard enrage on LoD because they can't figure out how to DPS valks in P2 even though enrage was extended a 1m22s. Bad players and small player pool.
    Imagine complaining about player pool while at the same time advising ppl to go and play on IC and BR xDDD No bro the player pool isnt small, in fact, its all time high if you dont count the release, its just that you're comparing it to IC which is HIGHLY overpopulated. If this was a Blizzard realm from back then it would have around 4k queue every single day. And im saying it again, not everyone CAN and WANTS to be in a lod guild just so he can play bgs in a year or so when he gets bis.

Dont even wanna comment on your last paragraph since its lacks common sence.

https://imgur.com/mkn6FDH

Ive done 99% of the content too :)

6. I just mentioned the other things that arent blizzlike as well because you're keen to push ppl to other realms instead of fixing your own. Also idk if you're on Mercy's discord but ppl there said that rates played a big role in picking where to play.

Not always my dude, the same ppl you /shoo away from Lord if they wanna pvp are usually buying gear, because they cant be bothered refarming things again and because its pretty cheap.

Imagine complaining about player pool while at the same time advising ppl to go and play on IC and BR xDDD No bro the player pool isnt small, in fact, its all time high if you dont count the release, its just that you're comparing it to IC which is HIGHLY overpopulated.
    There's no 'fixing' Lordareon because it's how the people who initially designed it wanted it to be. How long did it take to get RDF, the satchel, and heirlooms enabled? That alone I bet attracted a ton of people to the server who weren't otherwise interested. You and I both know how many people argued against the implementation because of an arbitrary adherence to this idea of "hardcore", as though intentionally crippling yourself or making something like leveling intentionally more obnoxious is anything impressive. Having adjustable rates, even up to something like 3x where you can easily adjust it on the go with a simple chat input, would be a great benefit to Lordareon. I guarantee you there's a sizeable pool of people who want buffed PvE content but CBA to level in 1x. And yet this would never be implemented. I've been wanting all WotLK raids to be nerfed even more/ICC buff implemented. And yet this will never happen. Why does it take a very specific geared tank to do ToGC25 Anub, with very specific gemming and enchants, just so they can clear a boss that was cleared 3 years ago to have a chance at getting 1 of 5 BIS cloaks? It's so frustrating and obnoxious.

Is there more population on the server? Yep. Do people want to invite these undergeared players into their LoD-pushing guild and carry them, only for them to just leave after getting 6.5 in 3 weeks cause there was no challenge or any allegiance to the guild or any players in the guild? No, not really. Even people who have the gear and have an 'allegiance' to a guild/group of players are incapable of killing some heroic bosses consistently because they're lazy and bad, because as a result of the nerfs, people don't need to min-max anymore. It's not just about having a higher overall population, it's about having a geared 80 population who know the fights, know the strats, and have the desire to minmax to kill stuff, because we can't just necessarily faceroll like Icecrown can. On Icecrown you don't necessarily need 100 IQ players cause everyone and their mother is 6.5 and there's raids at all times of the day. And yet even on Icecrown there's minmaxxers; do they need to in order to kill content? No, but there's a different satisfaction there: competing with other guilds to do encounters with the least amount of healers, least amount of tanks, and kill it the fastest.

So what exactly is the selling point for Lordareon now? The server's completely progressed and content has been repeatedly nerfed to the point where you no longer need to min-max. So many players have 6.3k+ mains and alts. Any 'hardcore PvE' server will immediately 'die' after its been cleared by the big players: you can look to Funwell. Of the dozen or so people who have PM'd me from the unofficial warmane discord asking for advice on what server to play on, I always recommend Icecrown over Lordareon, even though I play exclusively on Lordareon. Why? Because there's nothing specific to Lordareon that makes it a better realm than Icecrown. Lordareon served its purpose.

At some point I probably will gear my Hunter on Icecrown, if for nothing else than to PvP, but for now I feel no need to, because the people I've been playing with on Lordareon for over a 2 years are the only thing keeping me here. I hate having to RO or not being able to progress a boss because, oh well one person from our core isn't able to come this week so we'll have to do it next week. I would love to be able to invite some potato healer from global and faceroll Sindra25HC, laughing the entire way with the people I enjoy playing with, but it's not possible here, and that's just the unfortunate reality of having a realm like Lordareon where all the real hardcore players have all left in the 2019 summer or in 2018.

7. Ok, i agree with 95% what you said here but as you said yourself, they will never nerf pve to IC level and im not really sure other ppl would want that tbh, i know you're bored now but it is what it is. So what we can hope for is removal of crossrealm on Lord with Mercenary mode on for both factions. Its the next best thing. It should fix pvp and stop threads like this popping again. Hell, we got a SoloQ now too. Lots of ppl want "Lord v2" as well, warmane is doing some "secret project" so who knows, maybe things do change. Crossrealm killed pvp guilds and every sense of pvp community on Lord, teams that arent even in top50 get Glads... But now we have the means to bring it all back AND preserve these healthy numbers which are in my opinion optimal.

8. Crossrealm killed pvp guilds and every sense of pvp community on Lord
    Which pvp guilds was killed exactly? I played Lordearon in 2017 before the cross-realm, there was not single PVP guild around regardless of the faction. Arena queue was pathetic, even at low MMR there was like 2-3 teams in queue only. So please tell me more about this PVP guilds that use to exist pre Cross-Realm.

I feel like people who are already geared on Lordearon are just mad that they cant faceroll 90% of the server anymore and actually have to play against other geared players. With all this *****ing i don't going around Warmane should just remove you from the cross-realm to show you the reality of how unactive Lordearon PVP actually is.

9. I dont know how you missed them, there were guilds on horde, i was in one in 2k18 up until xrealm happened

10. Ok name some PVP guilds on Lord and give link to their recruitment post in the forum. I am very curious which guild existed before the cross-realm on Lordearon.

11. CBA thinking about that rn, waiting for bg que to pop, forum.warmane.com/showthread.php?t=383924 i rememberd this off the top of my head, 2k18 was a golden age of lord pvp whether you want to admit that or not, you dont see these things anymore.

12. I ask you to name some PVP guilds, you link me some post about 15/15 world pvp......

Also didnt they add cross-realm PvP very early 2018?

13. It was 40/40 and u have some info in comments, if u cba read i cba educateing randoms.

14. It was 40/40 and u have some info in comments, if u cba read i cba educateing randoms.
    I dont see 80 people on this screenshots. And no i cba to read random comment on some random event that have happen. I am not the one who make claims that PVP guilds have left the server, meanwhile cant name single one or show me one recruiting post...

People always make this unspecify claims how everyone have stop playing PVP and guilds have quit. Well from what i have seen for past few days in solo queue there is tons of Lordearon players and almost all of them are very well geared.
    Edited: January 3, 2020

15. I gave you the link with guild names in screenshots and comments, now if u werent rude id name some, now be my guest and serve urself, whether ure gonna read or not i dont really care. About the SoloQ, maybe because it gives priority to your realm? Maybe because thats how xrealm arena works? Overall i like the system being implemented here too, one more reason to remove xrealm.

First 1234 ... Last