1. Please PvP only Lordaeron vs Lordaeron

Please should separate the pvp of Lordaeron vs IceCrow, in Lordaeron it takes longer and more complexity to get low lv items while in IceCrow it is easier and above all faster, making the BGs totally uneven.
    Thanks for your attention

2. Lordaeron doesn't have enough pvper for that.

3. Lordaeron has an average of 3k players, I think it is enough to be able to make their own PvP, I think your answer does not justify.

4. Lordaeron has an average of 3k players, I think it is enough to be able to make their own PvP, I think your answer does not justify.
    And how many doing bgs from 3k? 2500 just doing pve . 500? Gl with wsg 24/24

5. I think they should study the possibility of not joining the PVP of both kingdoms, inequality is not at all pleasant.

6. deal with it or don't pvp. they put time and effort in crossrealm, a few whiny players are not a reason to remove it.

7. All my guild stopped playing PvP with crossrealm. All the players I talk to in-game about it think the same way: crossrealm killed the casual PvP of Lordaeron, which was the dominant aspect of PvP. Their reason? They don't want to get into battles with Shadowmourne/HC gear around each corner.

I think the argument "deal with it" and derivatives are so dumb I shouldn't even be writing about them.
    The other argument is that PvP was dead. Funny enough this gets repeated by the majority of the people here in the forums but the truth is it was not. You wouldn't have 1min queues, but not 30min either (unless you were playing in ST-night time).

My thought is that staff involved in this kind of decisions' making is not playing in Lordaeron or they have highly geared characters and can't tell the difference. I think that with "mercenary mode" it would've been enough.

TL;DR: I really think this crossrealm with Lordaeron hit the PvP community really hard.

8. You and your friends whole point on stopping playing pvp is gear based. Ur where/are playing lordaeron, a realm where everything takes more effort (and thats why its more satisfactory), all the hc gear is out there just need a bit of time to do some pve and a bit of time to reach 2k in 2s to be full wrathfull. If u dont want to spend time in your toon, Lordaeron is not your place to play i would say.

9. All my guild stopped playing PvP with crossrealm. All the players I talk to in-game about it think the same way: crossrealm killed the casual PvP of Lordaeron, which was the dominant aspect of PvP. Their reason? They don't want to get into battles with Shadowmourne/HC gear around each corner.

I think the argument "deal with it" and derivatives are so dumb I shouldn't even be writing about them.
    The other argument is that PvP was dead. Funny enough this gets repeated by the majority of the people here in the forums but the truth is it was not. You wouldn't have 1min queues, but not 30min either (unless you were playing in ST-night time).

My thought is that staff involved in this kind of decisions' making is not playing in Lordaeron or they have highly geared characters and can't tell the difference. I think that with "mercenary mode" it would've been enough.

TL;DR: I really think this crossrealm with Lordaeron hit the PvP community really hard.
    Not all your guild, it might be only your guild consisting of 2-3 players might have stopped playing because they're bad at PvP and don't know how to obtain gear further.

PvP is not dead in anyway, you're delusional to say so.

Now you're blaming the staff because you have failed as a PvP player. Stop blaming the staff and blame yourself for not being good at PvP. Mercenary Mode was a great success and it encouraged more players into PvP including Lordaeron players.

Cross-realm actually made Lordaeron players more active as a PvP community and Lordaeron PvP try hard players have grown in numbers.
    Edited: December 31, 2019

10. I can't believe all those who defend cross-realm, you are all totally delusional.

Cross-realm is an horrible decision and totally unfair for Lordaeron, if you think otherwise you are either a troll or you have a logic of a potato.

Gear in pvp matters, a lot, especially when the difference is huge. Go on and show me the 5kgs lordaeron players who can beat anything with the "skillz" and are now r1. Or top10. Or in top50. Or even hit the 2k at all.

Even for bis lordaeron ppl is not fair. Because they had to put 20x more effort and time in their gear than their ICC/BR counterparts.

People who joined lordaeron wanted a more blizzlike experience, want to farm their gear and meet people who had to farm their gear too, want a more authentic game experience with no shop. They want nothing to do with the other servers. If you told them of cross-realm when Lordaeron launched, it would have been an huge flop.

11. Cross-realm actually made Lordaeron players more active as a PvP community and Lordaeron PvP try hard players have grown in numbers.
    Idk how you got to that conclusion but ppl that play from day 1 know that everyone that was into pvp on lord now plays on BR, only achievement hunters and few dummies that dont know whats going on around them are still playing pvp on lord.

12. coming to warmane servers for first time and told highly this place to be for pvp (my least favorite expansion before i quit blizzard and went to private vanilla servers) all the vanilla servers are dead, so are the tbc servers. this suppose to be only place to play right now with decent population without going to blizzards crap *** idea of vanilla, and pvp is my main thing but of course know i need to work my **** up. bad fit for me or no? this post and responses make it seem so.

13. lol imagine not having pve gear in lordaeron in 2020, where icc has been out for 3 years and nerfed like again and again, letting even wheelchair guilds brute force most HC content via gearbashing. even monkeys afk in dala bank with shadowmourne now kappa. if ur a pugger or in a **** guild, go get better in pve first then do pvp. if u don't like that, go play on blackrock, it's literally just a click of a button.

all the hc gear is out there just need a bit of time to do some pve and a bit of time to reach 2k in 2s to be full wrathfull. If u dont want to spend time in your toon, Lordaeron is not your place to play i would say.
    this is really well said. a number of teams got decent rankings in 2s last season and pretty much all players were good in PvE.

14. I can't believe all those who defend cross-realm, you are all totally delusional.

Cross-realm is an horrible decision and totally unfair for Lordaeron, if you think otherwise you are either a troll or you have a logic of a potato.

Even for bis lordaeron ppl is not fair. Because they had to put 20x more effort and time in their gear than their ICC/BR counterparts.
    Did you play before crossrealm? It's nice for Euros where you can maybe get a game or two in the absolute peak hours of the server, but outside those hours it was absolutely dead. And not meme dead, actually non-existent games, and let's not even talk about arena.

People who joined lordaeron wanted a more blizzlike experience, want to farm their gear and meet people who had to farm their gear too, want a more authentic game experience with no shop. They want nothing to do with the other servers. If you told them of cross-realm when Lordaeron launched, it would have been an huge flop.
    The most bizarre thing is Lordareon is not blizz-like, at all. If anything, Icecrown is more 'blizz-like' as it has the ICC buff & retail boss values. Furthermore, you're complaining about PvE gear, and yet the server's PvE content has been repeatedly nerfed over the past couple of years. This server has never been easier and the population is larger than it was a year, year and a half ago. Additionally, the average GS of the server is like 6.1k now as opposed to the like 5.4k it was a year and a half ago. Way back when, seeing someone over 6.4k was extraordinarily rare; now, everyone and their mother has 2 or 3 6.4k+ alts, often without LoD. This 'argument' held weight when the server was still in progression mode but now its fully cleared by multiple guilds and has been nerfed into soft-potato state, not quite mashed potato like Icecrown.

Overall if you really want to PvP, why did you even roll on Lordareon or trying to PvP in Lordareon? Icecrown is actually 'blizz-like' and it doesn't take you a year and a half of progressed content to get PvE gear. It's abundantly clear you're unable to clear a server that's been fully progressed for 2 years after repeated nerfs, why not just go IC/BR and get PvP geared way easier?

All my guild stopped playing PvP with crossrealm. All the players I talk to in-game about it think the same way: crossrealm killed the casual PvP of Lordaeron, which was the dominant aspect of PvP. Their reason? They don't want to get into battles with Shadowmourne/HC gear around each corner.

I still find it so funny you guys are complaining about Shadowmournes and HC gear 2 years after PvE content was repeatedly farmed by multiple top guilds and nerfed repeatedly, as though Smourne/HC gear is something so rare only like 1% of the players have. The average GS on this server is like 6.3 and SMs are aplenty.

You people are talking about this topic like its 3 years ago. The content is nerfed. If you're such big tryhards in PvE, then you should have zero issues clearing content and getting the gear so you desperately need. But you're not and you can't, because the truth is Lordareon is just a big hugbox for people who want to jerk themselves off over playing a 'hardcore server' when you couldn't clear raid finder difficulty on retail without paying for a boost because the mechanics are too difficult. Stop being bad or go to another server.
    Edited: January 1, 2020

15. Lordaerons been out long enough for people to be fully geared, cross or not it'd literally be the same thing, and with this being said they have brackets not hardcore inforced brackets but they still exist which try to match lower geared people with other lower geared people and these brackets stop doing that when there's a lack of population to fill bg's. So even with all 3x realms together there's still a shortage of people to fill all bg's at all times with the exact same gear.
    You should be very ****ing happy cross-realm exists Look at the main reasons old lord died and you'll notice a common trend LOW POP, and you want to go back down that road again? Get good play a hunter if you need to but jesus christ the lack of literally any valid points as to why they should split the community AGAIN.

123 ... Last