1. Why dont you just turn it off for a trial period of lets say a month and see the feedback, you have literally nothing to lose except your dignity when it proves you wrong KEKW

2. Okay guys remove cross realm yeah ,but you all know what Will happend next players Like ibukai lifelead jozefyna and others Will have again 30 kills 0 deaths per bg and best alliance healers Will joint huh what now? Do you rlly want that?

3. I think you are lost dear friend, let me help you find your place: http://forum.warmane.com/forumdisplay.php?f=269 .
    lmao, lost so hard

4. its clear you are playing dumb but lets pretend is legit:
    why don't give instant lengendaries/284 gear to blackrock then?
    Nothing to play dumb about. If anything the whole "earned" argument is disingenuously playing dumb in my eyes, as gear and skill are gear and skill, where they came from is only relevant when you can't beat it and need an excuse.

Regarding Blackrock, that's something I can't answer, since I have no say about that (my personal say would be to scrap Blackrock). All I can give is my personal guess, which is to not make it even more of a funserver and so players use it for more than testing compositions and builds.

partially true, but it's also a fact that even down at 1.6k most teams are close to BiS, the only reason they are there is that they suck badly. This essentially means that you have to face people who have 1k more gearscore than you as casual lordaeron player in the majority of your matches. To make up for that difference in gear, the difference in skill has to be crazy. And losing a match at 1.6k rating against clickers and keyboardturners because they have easily double your dmg and much more survivability can be frustrating I imagine. The only way to really do well in pvp as lordaeron player is to be part of a big raiding guild and then get your basegear there and buy relenltess gear for the rest to get resilience up.

Whatever your definition of earning is, you cannot deny that there is a difference in difficulty to get it between the servers, which is the core issue. And gear is a really big factor in pvp, so matches where the worse team has better gear and therefore wins happen quite often. Arena just feels like it has no place for people who don't have great gear yet, because the majority of ppl come from icecrown and set the standard to 6.3k gs with 1.1k resilience. I'm not giving solutions btw, just explaining the obvious problem
    Yes, I agree that the inclusion of Icecrown kinda turned playing arenas into something that leaves little room for casuals on Lordaeron (the irony that it's a server seen as "hardcore" and not casual, which now seems to apply to PvP as well, shouldn't be lost). Even casuals will need to work for better gear with this change, which shouldn't inherently be a bad thing. If people in Icecrown are as bad as you say, while Lordaeron casuals are better, they wouldn't need the same gear to beat them, right? Just some improvement to shorten the gap to the point where the superior skill is enough.

But do you see how the original complaint was about Icecrown having a coin shop, but now you changed to how it's easier to gear up in that server? I bet if there were no donations, the common argument would be what you used. Going on a stretch, I'll say that if the rates were the same, people would then turn to complain that Icecrown had been around for much longer, so players had years of headstart to gear up. I wouldn't be surprised if, if they opened at the same time, there would be yet some other thing brought as complaint if Icecrown players were having the upper hand anyway. See the point I'm trying to make?

As far as what I know about how the system is supposed to work, players of the same server get priority to being matched together, only after that they get matched with others. That would mean Lordaeron only gets matched with Icecrown if there's no other team from Lordaeron queuing as well. The amount of people queuing on Icecrown would be irrelevant if enough Lordaeron ones were doing it (as the Icecrowners would be queued against each other).

5. As far as what I know about how the system is supposed to work, players of the same server get priority to being matched together, only after that they get matched with others. That would mean Lordaeron only gets matched with Icecrown if there's no other team from Lordaeron queuing as well. The amount of people queuing on Icecrown would be irrelevant if enough Lordaeron ones were doing it (as the Icecrowners would be queued against each other).
    This is true. Sometimes when I play bg, it's just players from Icecrown vs Icecrown. Sometimes a bg might be a mixture of all 3 Icecrown, Blackrock, and Lordaeron. I think this is like you said, same realm get priority of being matched together if there are enough players in queue from the same realm. This means at first place Lordaeron don't have enough players in queue from their relam that's they get mostly matched with the other 2 realms in every bg, then on top of that they want to remove cross-realm. This pretty much explains everything why they want to remove cross-realm, which being 6k+ gs Lordaeron players farming 4k gs Lordaeron players within their realm in bgs if at all the queue pops. But hey they are ready to wait in queue whatever time it takes to farm the lowbies.
    Edited: February 4, 2020

6. This icecrown-Lordareon thing looks like an abusive relationship. Lordareon players are the girlfriend who has been abused and wants to end the relationship no matter what. And icecrown players are the toxic boyfriend who wants to keep ****ing and abusing us, for his own benefit.

JUST LEAVE US ALONE!

7. One day If they remove cross-realm wpvp will be great again like before, for bgs i am not sure hmm..

8. play pvp lordaeron server and you guys will understand I am from icecrown and its clearly unfair for them... let them wait bg arena for 30mins to 1 hr

9. I kinda agree with this feature, as I got carried yesterday by Icecrown players like...a lot.

10. Needs to be removed because pvp would live again on the lordaeron
    1.people would come back
    2.more active pvp players
    3.more world pvp
    4.the hatred between alliance and horde again :D
    5.more pvp events
    6.more pvp guild fight
    7.more lowbies help :D

11. Imagine thinking a Server out for years doesn't have top geared players no matter which specific wotlk server you choose, the only complaint i have with cross realm is the fact blackrock players have access to custom content food that other servers can't use, yes it fully heals you while mounted at full speed its broken.

12. the "high gs bracket" starts from 5k gs upwards which litterally every donkey reaches with a bit of playtime on 80, even on lordaeron. telling a 5k pve player that he is in the wrong and bad for not wanting to face "equal" players who have 6.7k pvp gear seems a bit of a stretch to me tbh.
    At least it's better than before which used to be 2k gs or fresh 80s along with high gs players in bgs. Now gs bracket system is comparatively better, so you have to be thankful rather than complaining about it. It will get better over a period of time just like the cross-realm.

Don't forget, gs bracket system will work effectively mostly with cross-realm because the queue pops for specific gs bracket will be faster.

13. i want just lordaeron bgs can't wait for kick some horde asses again^^

14. Fully support this. Lordaeron needs its old proper pvp system and players again, not this none-sense with GY camping for HKs that iceclown brought upon this server.

15. there is big differnce betwen lordaeron and icecrown. On lordaeron people play pvp with heart and love no matter for which side you fighting but on icecrown they cut the veins in real life if they died once, end of the world booom leave bg its over you know..

First ... 34567 Last