1. Rejects was a bad pvp guild, where none of their players could even reach 2k in 2s.

2. Arena was kinda dead at the time so we focused on bgs and wpvp which were actually fun. Some ex rejects went well above 2k with xrealm dont you worry about that pal.

3. Arena was kinda dead at the time so we focused on bgs and wpvp which were actually fun.
    Tnx god you finally admit it.....
    Edited: January 3, 2020

4. Tnx god you finally admit it.....

Sometimes reading is all it takes...

5. Sometimes reading is all it takes...
    So all this tank about the golden age of PVP on Lordearon was complete nonsence, all this time you have already admited that Arena ( which is main reason why cross-realm exist) have been dead. As for World PVP and so on, i fail to see how does cross-realm effect that aspect of the game.

6. I mean if you focus on 10% of the game sure, but arena aint all of pvp bro, tell me when it was better than 2k18? True, xrealm was needed back then but not anymore. Do you even see how many ppl want it removed?

7. At the end of the day the purpose of crossrealm is to breathe some life into a stagnating realm. As the months go by Icecrown and Lordareon are getting closer and closer to one another in terms of raid difficulty and obtaining these PvE items aren't as remotely difficult as they once were 2-3 years ago. Of course crossrealm was a terrible idea back when the top 10% of players on Lorda were 6.2 and the rest of the realm was 5.1 avg at best and pugs couldn't even kill DBS25N. I wish they would do more nerfs across the board on all WotLK raids so things like Anub HC doesn't take extremely specific tank setup to even be able to pull it, just to have a 20% chance of getting a cloak you need, assuming god forbid one buff doesn't fall off the tank, and so missing one or two people in a core raid doesn't immediately make you unable to progress or pull bosses like Sindra HC or LoD. Or introduce the ICC buff! Although the previous waves of nerfs are very much welcomed, I wish they went a bit further, especially outside of ICC. I don't see the need to keep raids like Naxx/Uld/ToC buffed. Perhaps Lordareon can transition into Icecrown 2.0 to alleviate some of the server stress/queue of Icecrown while also repopulating/revitalizing Lordareon.

8. Did you play before crossrealm? It's nice for Euros where you can maybe get a game or two in the absolute peak hours of the server, but outside those hours it was absolutely dead. And not meme dead, actually non-existent games, and let's not even talk about arena.

The most bizarre thing is Lordareon is not blizz-like, at all. If anything, Icecrown is more 'blizz-like' as it has the ICC buff & retail boss values. Furthermore, you're complaining about PvE gear, and yet the server's PvE content has been repeatedly nerfed over the past couple of years. This server has never been easier and the population is larger than it was a year, year and a half ago. Additionally, the average GS of the server is like 6.1k now as opposed to the like 5.4k it was a year and a half ago. Way back when, seeing someone over 6.4k was extraordinarily rare; now, everyone and their mother has 2 or 3 6.4k+ alts, often without LoD. This 'argument' held weight when the server was still in progression mode but now its fully cleared by multiple guilds and has been nerfed into soft-potato state, not quite mashed potato like Icecrown.

Overall if you really want to PvP, why did you even roll on Lordareon or trying to PvP in Lordareon? Icecrown is actually 'blizz-like' and it doesn't take you a year and a half of progressed content to get PvE gear. It's abundantly clear you're unable to clear a server that's been fully progressed for 2 years after repeated nerfs, why not just go IC/BR and get PvP geared way easier?

I still find it so funny you guys are complaining about Shadowmournes and HC gear 2 years after PvE content was repeatedly farmed by multiple top guilds and nerfed repeatedly, as though Smourne/HC gear is something so rare only like 1% of the players have. The average GS on this server is like 6.3 and SMs are aplenty.

You people are talking about this topic like its 3 years ago. The content is nerfed. If you're such big tryhards in PvE, then you should have zero issues clearing content and getting the gear so you desperately need. But you're not and you can't, because the truth is Lordareon is just a big hugbox for people who want to jerk themselves off over playing a 'hardcore server' when you couldn't clear raid finder difficulty on retail without paying for a boost because the mechanics are too difficult. Stop being bad or go to another server.
    I'm sorry but this is nonsense and I had to login just to leave a reply.

I have slightly over 100 000 hks among my alts combined and I used to PvP daily before crossrealm. I had constant battlegrounds, instant on horde and between 1 to 4 min queue on alliance. The only times queues would get long was around NA prime time, then you could sometimes wait up to 30 minutes.

9. Many people from Icecrown coming here with no idea whatsoever.

10. They are coming so they don't stare at the wall while in IC queue. Also lots of ppl play on both realms.

11. Overall if you really want to PvP, why did you even roll on Lordareon or trying to PvP in Lordareon? Icecrown is actually 'blizz-like' and it doesn't take you a year and a half of progressed content to get PvE gear. It's abundantly clear you're unable to clear a server that's been fully progressed for 2 years after repeated nerfs, why not just go IC/BR and get PvP geared way easier?

i actually agree, cross realm need to be removed from lordaeron and people that disagree just go to icecrown.

12. Wouldn't be possible to make this cross-realm feature optional, just like the mercenary mode? Or make some sort of poll, where only level 80 players from Lordareon could vote. Because I believe most people from Icecrown would love to keep the cross-realm with Lordareon, so they could have low-geared ppl to own on bgs. So we will finally have an idea of what the Lordareon realm thinks of this cross-realm feature(They hate it).

13. Wouldn't be possible to make this cross-realm feature optional, just like the mercenary mode? Or make some sort of poll, where only level 80 players from Lordareon could vote. Because I believe most people from Icecrown would love to keep the cross-realm with Lordareon, so they could have low-geared ppl to own on bgs. So we will finally have an idea of what the Lordareon realm thinks of this cross-realm feature(They hate it).
    No, it's not a good idea to make cross-realm optional. It should be mandatory to everyone like how it is now because you get faster queue pops for arena and bgs. Gs bracket system is already there and it works, so nothing needs to be changed.

14. No, it's not a good idea to make cross-realm optional. It should be mandatory to everyone like how it is now because you get faster queue pops for arena and bgs. Gs bracket system is already there and it works, so nothing needs to be changed.
    Making cross-realm feature optional would be a very good idea, with no harm for anyone.

ICC and BR don't have problems with que times, even without Lordaeron players (which are very rare nowadays in BGs/Arenas).
    On Lordaeron, you could freely choose to enable cross-realm and have insta-que with donors, or turning it off and having to deal only with other Lordaeron players with a bit longer que times.

There is literally no downside of it, your post is illogical.

15. A cross realm option would only work if it was disabled by default like mercenary mode since most players dont keep track of the news. But if warmane implemented an option like that then it would probably be set to enabled by default to prove that lordaeron players want cross-realm.
    They probably still think the majority of lordaeron players enjoy cross-realm.

First 12345 ... Last