1. ICC trash farm setup

What's your best setup for a trash farm? 10 druids? Doable with just 5? All boomies, some dks/shamans? I'd reeeeeally love to avoid a multiclass setup for this purpose... just wanting a team to make some gold to fund other projects.

2. What's your best setup for a trash farm? 10 druids? Doable with just 5? All boomies, some dks/shamans? I'd reeeeeally love to avoid a multiclass setup for this purpose... just wanting a team to make some gold to fund other projects.
    You'd make more gold selling ur services as a personal multiboxer on call, think wpvp guilds etc that's what id do.

3. On Lordaeron I was able to do the trash with protadin, resto sham, spriest, bala and arcane. Just 5 chars total. It was slow, but doable. I just had to be carefull with traps. All around 5k GS.

Now I run it ocasionally for rep with addition of second protadin, 2x feral dps, frost dk and holy priest. It is faster, but more complex due to mixing rdps/mdps.

If you have good macros on rdps (so you only mash one button or so to dps) multiclass is actually better for synergy.
    1x geared tank, 1-2 aoe healers and rest rdps should be fine in any class combination. Especially on ICC with aura.

BR
    Tutella

4. I'd go with 8 Unholy DKs and 2 resto dudus.
    Just spread diseases and AoE the trash mobs down.

5. 1 blood dk tank, 4 frost dk dps worked fine for me since about 5k gs on my dpsers (had 6k on tank to begin with :P)

6. May 1, 2020  
    hi, i run a 10m DK farming setup (i dont farm ICC, but the principles apply)

the absolute minimum multiclass setup is this:
    10 blood death knights, using a dark command round robin + macroing pestilence into rotation.

if you want a lot more utility for a slightly more work in setup:
    8 blood death knights, 1 unholy death knight, 1 frost death knight. this gives icy talons buff + ebon plaguebringer debuff. dark command obviously cycles only between the blood death knights.

though realistically, you only need 3-4 blood death knights to cycle (since death strike macroed into rotation would evnetually heal them up to heal by the time its their turn to tank), which allows you to stack more unholy or frost death knights. frost dks give more burst AoE, so if your DKs are high GS, they should be able to kill. otherwise, unholy in general will give more sustain AoE regardless of the gear.

the above is definitely not the fastest or most effective way, but it does fulfill your criteria of absolutely minimized class roles/multibox setup and learnign curve.

if youre ok with more than 1 class, the following is in my mind the easiest to learn since its super easily multiboxed
    protection paladin
    resto druid heal
    8 elemental shamans

why? protection paladin best AoE tank. both the shaman and tank rotations can be condensed to literally 1 button spam + dont rely on proc interaction. the resto druid is also very easy -> click and forget (using healbot addon).

why not druids or shadow priests? well, because the druid aoe spell requries a click (hurricane) and the shadow priest requires DoT upkeep. (its doable, though)

again, the above is no way the best, but it definitely the easiest.
    Edited: May 23, 2020

7. May 2, 2020  
    hi, i run a 10m DK farming setup (i dont farm ICC, but the principles apply)

the absolute minimum multiclass setup is this:
    10 blood death knights, using a dark command round robin + macroing pestilence into rotation.

if you want a lot more utility for a slightly more work in setup:
    8 blood death knights, 1 unholy death knight, 1 frost death knight. this gives icy talons buff + ebon plaguebringer debuff. dark command obviously cycles only between the death knights.

though realistically, you only need 3-4 blood death knights to cycle (since death strike macroed into rotation would evnetually heal them up to heal by the time its their turn to tank), which allows you to stack more unholy or frost death knights. frost dks give more burst AoE, so if your DKs are high GS, they should be able to kill. otherwise, unholy in general will give more sustain AoE regardless of the gear.

the above is definitely not the fastest or most effective way, but it does fulfill your criteria of absolutely minimized class roles/multibox setup and learnign curve.

if youre ok with more than 1 class, the following is in my mind the easiest to learn since its super easily multiboxed
    protection paladin
    resto druid heal
    8 elemental shamans

why? protection paladin best AoE tank. both the shaman and tank rotations can be condensed to literally 1 button spam + dont rely on proc interaction. the resto druid is also very easy -> click and forget (using healbot addon).

why not druids or shadow priests? well, because the druid aoe spell requries a click (hurricane) and the shadow priest requires DoT upkeep.

again, the above is not the best, but it is in my mind the easiest.
    hi, can you share which thing do you farm? i'm desperately need gold to gear up my team

8. May 3, 2020  
    to farm gold, i run the dailies in argent tournament (though 5 at a time). another way is to do the weekly raid quests like X Must Die! theoretically, you could run an infinite number of boxers to do the Kraken kill quest (kraken's tooth) for 47g once a day -- the beauty of that being its not restricted to party or raid groupings to get the krakens tooth.

im not so sure about getting gold and then selling it on warmane for mass-gearing. id just get the gear directly

for gear, you could do rep grinds or wintergrasp (including their quests). 10M ICC rep farms for everyone to get rings. 12k gold per character to buy the kirin tor ring. world pvp for honor to get pvp gear. im currently in the process of gearing my own team to set up for 10Ms.

9. May 3, 2020  
    hi, can you share which thing do you farm? i'm desperately need gold to gear up my team
    You're better off doing the WG weeklies, gives you honor to buy gear, and once geared out you can trade honor for gems.

Do random Dungeons/HC's over and over too, these give tons of gold.

10. May 3, 2020  
    You're better off doing the WG weeklies, gives you honor to buy gear, and once geared out you can trade honor for gems.

Do random Dungeons/HC's over and over too, these give tons of gold.
    Do you think it's worth it to farm honor? since if I farm too much the price will go down
    Yeah, I already farm HC dung until my paladins have full t10 set :p

to farm gold, i run the dailies in argent tournament (though 5 at a time). another way is to do the weekly raid quests like X Must Die! theoretically, you could run an infinite number of boxers to do the Kraken kill quest (kraken's tooth) for 47g once a day -- the beauty of that being its not restricted to party or raid groupings to get the krakens tooth.

im not so sure about getting gold and then selling it on warmane for mass-gearing. id just get the gear directly

for gear, you could do rep grinds or wintergrasp (including their quests). 10M ICC rep farms for everyone to get rings. 12k gold per character to buy the kirin tor ring. world pvp for honor to get pvp gear. im currently in the process of gearing my own team to set up for 10Ms.
    Ok, I already do must die weekly quest since the begining of multiboxing, I need some more gold source (as multiboxer). I only have pve teams right now, I think I'm gonna start 10man druid team, my pc capped at 10man, do you think I'll have success with it in bg? Or should I stick with 5shamans for pvp?
    From what I read you need crusader title to do kraken tooth, and with quest item no longer share with slave, do you think its still worth it to do argent tournament dailes?
    I also already have icc ring, I have 5 paladins team 5.5k gs and another 5 fresh 80
    Do you any other idea to farm gold with 10man team, or I need 40man team to "really" farm gold.

11. May 17, 2020  
    I suppose if you're worried about AH prices, the best way to get infinite gold would be to farm it directly through quests.

so 5M dailies are good, weekly/WG quests are good. if you are alraedy doing the weekly, multiple teams of 25M boxes would get you there. if you are capped at 10, then i guess you can only do the 10M.

you could have a max of 10 characters, so every character on your 10 accounts rotate for those quests.

its also important to know that multiboxing doesnt magically give you auto free gold, youll need to put in hours just like anyone else.

this is all assuming youre not playing the AH. there's a transmutation guide on the forum, so theaoritically thats an infinite-box way of making gold.