1. Keeping the server alive

I believe in this server, i am posting as many items in the Auction house as I can, at near enough the vendor price, to allow new players to gear up. Keep checking the AH (apologies but I only have Alliance chars)

2. I for one would like to play on MOP again (and will have to start on a new account - thus I would benefit buying items from AH), regardless of faction. But with this server's population, it's not a place I want to spend time on if it might be shut down.
    Edited: December 31, 2019

3. I have no inside knowledge, all I can say is that they have been working on fixes for months now, addressing and repairing thousands of bug reports, it would not seem logical to work like this on a server they plan to erase.

4. Yes, that's true. It wouldn't make sense to work on fixes if they're planning to shut it down.

I might give it a try, still have to download the client though.

5. Do you know there are other MoP servers right?

6. Yes of course there's other MoP servers. There's multiple reasons why I've stayed here and haven't played on any other server, regardless if it's TBC, Wotlk, Cata or MoP.

You'd be able think of reasons why someone would want to stay on Warmane, instead of other servers.

7. I agree with you

But it's high time they gave us some refreshments

lp

8. Well, i like you're effort i will do that for horde side..

9. Yes of course there's other MoP servers. There's multiple reasons why I've stayed here and haven't played on any other server, regardless if it's TBC, Wotlk, Cata or MoP.

You'd be able think of reasons why someone would want to stay on Warmane, instead of other servers.
    The respectful staff, especially moderators, all the caring and perseverance they provide to this realm and their users?

The way they handle suggestions?

Basically top notch communication that makes everyone want to try their other realms.

10. The respectful staff, especially moderators, all the caring and perseverance they provide to this realm and their users?

The way they handle suggestions?

Basically top notch communication that makes everyone want to try their other realms.
    Well yes, some of the points you're voicing I'd say is valid. However, the reasons I referred to was the following: Very populated servers compared to others, cross-realm bg's, armory (for the people that wants to use it), multiple realms to play on (especially when TBC/Cata/MoP was popular.

11. Would love to play Mop! Im so sick of wotlk and cant belive people still like wotlk. Why cant they merge with more servers? i know there is alot of other mop servers with same problem as here....pop of about 300-500 people. Merge these servers togheter and we will have a mop server with atleast 2000-3000 maybe .

12. Would love to play Mop! Im so sick of wotlk and cant belive people still like wotlk. Why cant they merge with more servers? i know there is alot of other mop servers with same problem as here....pop of about 300-500 people. Merge these servers togheter and we will have a mop server with atleast 2000-3000 maybe .
    The last time we merged with a server, many people lost characters, accounts... We don't need a merge, we just need to wait till things are working better than they currently are, then announce a re-opening of the Frostwolf to the world!

I'm always up to play, though. Even in its current state, leveling is still plenty fun, what with not having to purchase spells anymore, new parts of the world to explore, etc. etc.

13. The problem is that there is no activity on frostwolf, from players or gms, there is so many bugs and nothing to made to fix these problems. They should have seperate gms for frostwolf alone so they only focus on just that server. But why would they focus a server that is dying? they dont make money or anything from it so ofc they slowly let it die..

14. The problem is that there is no activity on frostwolf, from players or gms, there is so many bugs and nothing to made to fix these problems. They should have seperate gms for frostwolf alone so they only focus on just that server. But why would they focus a server that is dying? they dont make money or anything from it so ofc they slowly let it die..
    You must be new around here, as there's at least one, solely dedicated to Frostwolf and its revival, and the point of fixing it isn't solely about making money, though of course no server functions without that hope of funding, but to make it so people will enjoy it. It doesn't nearly have as many bugs as it used to, and to my knowledge, you can get to endgame just fine! Sure, there's not too many people around yet, but give 'em time to continue working on things and you'll see. We'll start to get people comin' back, or brand new faces to Warmane!

15. alright, I decided to give it one more chance and come back to FW since the mop server I play on currently is pretty dead as well. Are there any players out there willing to make pvp active and play bgs/arenas on a daily basis? Also did they delete FW discord channel?

12 Last