1. 4 Weeks Ago  

Keeping the server alive

I believe in this server, i am posting as many items in the Auction house as I can, at near enough the vendor price, to allow new players to gear up. Keep checking the AH (apologies but I only have Alliance chars)

2. 4 Weeks Ago  
    I for one would like to play on MOP again (and will have to start on a new account - thus I would benefit buying items from AH), regardless of faction. But with this server's population, it's not a place I want to spend time on if it might be shut down.
    Edited: 4 Weeks Ago

3. 3 Weeks Ago  
    I have no inside knowledge, all I can say is that they have been working on fixes for months now, addressing and repairing thousands of bug reports, it would not seem logical to work like this on a server they plan to erase.

4. 3 Weeks Ago  
    Yes, that's true. It wouldn't make sense to work on fixes if they're planning to shut it down.

I might give it a try, still have to download the client though.

5. 3 Weeks Ago  
    Do you know there are other MoP servers right?

6. 3 Weeks Ago  
    Yes of course there's other MoP servers. There's multiple reasons why I've stayed here and haven't played on any other server, regardless if it's TBC, Wotlk, Cata or MoP.

You'd be able think of reasons why someone would want to stay on Warmane, instead of other servers.

7. 3 Weeks Ago  
    I agree with you

But it's high time they gave us some refreshments

lp

8. 3 Weeks Ago  
    Well, i like you're effort i will do that for horde side..

9. 2 Weeks Ago  
    Yes of course there's other MoP servers. There's multiple reasons why I've stayed here and haven't played on any other server, regardless if it's TBC, Wotlk, Cata or MoP.

You'd be able think of reasons why someone would want to stay on Warmane, instead of other servers.
    The respectful staff, especially moderators, all the caring and perseverance they provide to this realm and their users?

The way they handle suggestions?

Basically top notch communication that makes everyone want to try their other realms.

10. 2 Weeks Ago  
    The respectful staff, especially moderators, all the caring and perseverance they provide to this realm and their users?

The way they handle suggestions?

Basically top notch communication that makes everyone want to try their other realms.
    Well yes, some of the points you're voicing I'd say is valid. However, the reasons I referred to was the following: Very populated servers compared to others, cross-realm bg's, armory (for the people that wants to use it), multiple realms to play on (especially when TBC/Cata/MoP was popular.