1. I dont see it anymore either but there is one run by Notorious which i drop in from time to time to find bugs. RDF got fixed this morning, the ready check was failing. Im testing other rdf issues too

2. RDF is back? Nice! :D Already, things are looking up!

3. Yea I remember there was a server for Frostwolf only but seems like it’s dead as well considering invitation link provided on the forum post is expired or invalid.

If there FW players out there still using it, feel free to add me - Iscariot#0991

4. Yea I remember there was a server for Frostwolf only but seems like it’s dead as well considering invitation link provided on the forum post is expired or invalid.

If there FW players out there still using it, feel free to add me - Iscariot#0991
    Ayo!

I actually closed to the invite link as we're moving to the bigger, Warmane discord:
    http://forum.warmane.com/showthread....19#post3031819

There's a link to that discord in there too!

5. Does anyone know if frostwolf's raid finder works?

6. Does anyone know if frostwolf's raid finder works?
    It does but im not sure if there are enough players in the queue for it. Join the frostwolf discord because i see people organizing raids there

7. It does but im not sure if there are enough players in the queue for it. Join the frostwolf discord because i see people organizing raids there
    Just came here to say hats off to you for actually caring.

8. Any chance the once and former twinks of Frostwolf still live?

9. Any chance the once and former twinks of Frostwolf still live?
    With the recent activity clean up, those waiting and wanting to come back when things are fixed up, have been wiped out - deleted. So like a good 75% of twinks are gone. I ran into the twink that use to be around Zul Drak, he lost his warrior twink.

I don't know if I still have mine, my original laptop is broken so I cannot check.

First 12