1. Legendaries on the store & Discount Codes

Greetings, and thanks for reading.

Today my suggestion is that the Website needs a stipulation or tool-tip on Legendary Weapons that dictates you cannot use discount codes on Legendaries.

I have explored the FAQ's, I looked at the Terms of Service, and looked for general data around in the store and forums.

There is *nothing* I can easily find that dicates "You cannot use discount codes on legendaries."

So you can only imagine my surprise today, when I received a 30% discount code, and was already in possession of a good chunk of coins. Together, I thought nearly enough for a Shadowmourne.

So what do I do? I donate an additional amount of coin's worth, to make up the calculated difference. I go to do the transaction and I am met with a small box that states "You cannot use discount codes on Legendaries."

You don't see this until you go to make the actual purchase.

So I'm stuck here with just-shy-of-enough coins to get Shadowmourne. I'd basically need to donate the same amount (plus a little) I just donated.

Summary:
    - I would like to see a more obvious stipulation in place on legendaries, so that people don't have to get this "suckered in" or "baited" feeling as I have now. Obviously, people are going to see this discount - and will donate to get an item they think is most worth it. In this case, Shadowmourne or Valynyr.

Thank you.

Happy Holidays, and a New Year.

2. Well only 1 option now, gotta donate again or be a non-smourn pleb forever.

3. One simple google search and you can find out discount codes are not able to be used on Legendary items

4. One simple google search and you can find out discount codes are not able to be used on Legendary items
    Ah yes, a google search! Not a forum search, not a side-note on the shop where I'm buying the thing, just a few links to Forum Posts where they're only commented on by veteran players and not staff.

Seems like the BEST way to give this information, don't you think?

5. Ah yes, a google search! Not a forum search, not a side-note on the shop where I'm buying the thing, just a few links to Forum Posts where they're only commented on by veteran players and not staff.

Seems like the BEST way to give this information, don't you think?
    I simple search on warmane also turned up the same results

http://forum.warmane.com/showthread....=discount+code

On first page when i searched "Discount Code"

Also it says that the codes cannot be used on the legendary items

Edited: January 1, 2020

6. AHAA now we now your discount code

7. AHAA now we now your discount code
    Nope they are account bound

8. well if you got the coins to buy shadowmoune or val mace and still want to use a discount code you just get charged 150 coins or 120 coins... it dont pop up with some kind of information about that discount wont work for that.

9. That message appears after you hit "Apply" to even apply to discount code. Its done before you even click on confirm

10. Greetings, and thanks for reading.

Today my suggestion is that the Website needs a stipulation or tool-tip on Legendary Weapons that dictates you cannot use discount codes on Legendaries.

I have explored the FAQ's, I looked at the Terms of Service, and looked for general data around in the store and forums.

There is *nothing* I can easily find that dicates "You cannot use discount codes on legendaries."

So you can only imagine my surprise today, when I received a 30% discount code, and was already in possession of a good chunk of coins. Together, I thought nearly enough for a Shadowmourne.

So what do I do? I donate an additional amount of coin's worth, to make up the calculated difference. I go to do the transaction and I am met with a small box that states "You cannot use discount codes on Legendaries."

You don't see this until you go to make the actual purchase.

So I'm stuck here with just-shy-of-enough coins to get Shadowmourne. I'd basically need to donate the same amount (plus a little) I just donated.

Summary:
    - I would like to see a more obvious stipulation in place on legendaries, so that people don't have to get this "suckered in" or "baited" feeling as I have now. Obviously, people are going to see this discount - and will donate to get an item they think is most worth it. In this case, Shadowmourne or Valynyr.

Thank you.

Happy Holidays, and a New Year.
    Same happened to me yesterday. That was so awesome feeling. Been farming gold for days and days. And donated 30 more coins, to click and get that msg.. *Point* - warmane write something next to SM so ppl dont get tricket!!!

11. Same happened to me today , it would be nice if the its pointed out in a obvious way , shouldnt require a search in my opinion .