1. New to private servers

Hello

I've been playing wow for 13 years and fancied trying a private server as TBC and WotLK were my favourite times on the game. I'm getting the impression that Alliance side on TBC is a bit dead? My preference would have been alliance paladin but only if there'll be things I can do... I've got no issue going horde if that's more likely to get me runs - is the scene as bleak as this forum makes out? Any advice?

2. Hello

I've been playing wow for 13 years and fancied trying a private server as TBC and WotLK were my favourite times on the game. I'm getting the impression that Alliance side on TBC is a bit dead? My preference would have been alliance paladin but only if there'll be things I can do... I've got no issue going horde if that's more likely to get me runs - is the scene as bleak as this forum makes out? Any advice?
    Yes horde has way more people but that wont change if u go to horde , come alliance help us rebuild it , one faction server is rip

3. Well I'm on alliance side levelling up... So far so good but it is undeniably eerie.

4. Well I'm on alliance side levelling up... So far so good but it is undeniably eerie.
    If u need help with gold or anything write to anyone online in Feenix guild , will help u out , they helped me too