1. Please, if you can do something about the warrior quest chain on Lordareon

The quest that is the warrior quest chain starting with Wu Shen(or something like that) is very very long, it takes a lot of time and it takes finding a higher level character that IS WILLING(also very hard to find these days) to help you finish the quest, after you was grinding solo the entire day for the 30 bloodscalp tusks, liferoots and essences. The Bat'wrah windwatcher is the guy to who you hand in the quests after maybe a few beggining quests in rachet i think, but when the final 2 quests, first "The Cyclonian" where you hand in all your farming stuff follows "The Summoning" where the troll Bat'rah the Windwatcher has to summon an elite mob that u kill, get the cyclonian heart item and hand in the quest to Bat'rah the Windwatcher and get the Whirlwind weapon, finishing the quest chain, but the Bat'rah only takes like a few steps(when he should walk a moderate distance and summon the mob) and nods or something and says i dont think its strong enough, so you cant finish the quest.
    Pls if you can do something, like this is a whole-day worth of farming and questing, to not even get the final reward, warriors are already way too slow at leveling, so this helps out a lot if u can get the weapon.

2. Its blizzlike, what you expect them to do?

3. please fix this,mate it ain't blizzlike,the questgiver is stuck on a shammy quest ,its absurd that after 5 hours gametime I don't even get the end reward weapon which lasts minimum 10-15 lvls, usually till 51... Especially when you go out of your way and spend a lot of time doing it,this needs to be fixed asap,spam gm tickets, ****ing taking forever to respond,anx they say retake quest or submit to bugtracker,there are 10 submissions dating to a month ago,this needs to get fixed asap...