1. PvE BM Hunter in 2020?

How is it after the fixes? Is it a viable PvE spec or is it like retail now that it's one of the lowest DPS spec, no matter what (even with Orc racial)? I'd like information from those people who played it and tested it hardcore raids too (and not in a half-assed way).
    Edited: January 3, 2020

2. If BM was bad on retail, what makes you think it will be better here?

3. If BM was bad on retail, what makes you think it will be better here?
    I heard about bugs and stuff and how it could race the MM in dps in this server (remember that Warmane is not 100% blizzlike either). Again, I want replies from people who ACTUALLY went through some hardcore raids and tested how it can perform with the recent patches.

4. It's OK at low gear levels, but once you surpass ~220 ilvl, you're going to do much more in other specs. BM remains decent as a BG spec though.

5. I heard about bugs and stuff and how it could race the MM in dps in this server (remember that Warmane is not 100% blizzlike either).
    There used to be a bug on which pets scaled too good from AP and they dealed more dps than the hunter himself. It made BM the top damage dealer back then but it got fixed a long time ago.
    Nowadays BM isn't viable for raiding and also pretty bad in PvP.