1. Third and maybe fourth spec

Would be nice to be able to have extra specs activated from website.

As a druid I would really like to be able to have a specs for Balance, Feral Tank, Feral Cat and Restoration.

2. You can always level 2nd druid. There is gotta be an opportunity cost. You either do 1 or the other. Can't have both.

3. I would buy that with coins from donations if it was available. No doubt about that.

4. Hello, Alessathrina here. I play all 4 specs for my guild sometimes- it takes me 200 gold each time + 5 minutes - really its no biggie once u get used to it.
    But.. I approve, this is a private server , we already have custom stuff like:
    Transmog
    Custom arena designed a.k.a. "SoloQue3v3" which weirdly enough gives 2v2 rewards.. but i digress..
    This frost emblem events .. are totally unnecessary and give really bad reputation specially on Lordaeron realm where we take all sorts of .. things.. in the name of being hardcore.. and suddenly 200 emblems farm fiesta.
    I wont mumbo- jumbo anymore but I really dont see how a 3th spec activated from the site is a problem.
    Thats my opinion.
    I vote absolute "Y E S" from my side.

5. I would buy that with coins from donations if it was available. No doubt about that.
    Me too..... i think that would help with queu times for LFR

6. Why is this still not implemented :/

7. Why is this still not implemented :/
    Not enough demand perhaps. I would love to see it get implemented.

8. Yeah I don't see high demand in this. There are too many classes where you'd need to rework gear for each spec, and it'd be a logistic nightmare for people trying to gear up their "off-spec".

9. Please implement this. It would increase the sale of 36 slot bags on the warmane store as well due to extra gear required. Win-win.

10. Why not tho

I'd totally loved that!

Reckon that some people want to play PvE as well as PvP. My mage is in need of a 3rd spec at least, my druid almost needs at least 4 (PvE Tank + Heal, PvP Feral + PvP Resto) and I'm sure some other chars would benefit from it (think about Pallies, and we got a bunch of those running around). Sure, its not been in mind for blizz since they added dual talent later on. But I don't think that would be a hardcore scripting issue. I've come to a point where I'd absolutely spend coins for that. There's also nothing game changing or advantage over others (pay to win) in this idea but it would make lives easier. I'd even pay 10k gold to unlock this.

This a vote UP from my side, too. :D

11. Third spec is Quality of Life change for sure. Would help with tank/healer demands for raid, cuz people don't want to sacrifice one of only two available specs for "boring, yet needed role". People play for FUN, and they will choose fun (PvP) over "not #1 dps demand" ( tank and healer roles).
    Also will help to wash away gold for sake of ecenomy.

12. +1 for that i will also buy it with coins

13. Just imagine this amount of money flooding you after adding this feature Warmane. Do it ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

14. I suggested this a while ago as well, the topic seems to keep resurfacing from time to time. And y'all didn't mention the PVP specs, making it as bad as needing about 7 specs on a paladin to cover the most popular ones. That would be rather extreme, but a third would certainly be welcome. It might impact the economy though, the demand for glyphs would drop drastically, and we'd lose a gold sink (all those vendor costs like repairs, trainers, respecs, reagents are meant to balance the gold input from instances / quests and limit inflation). Granted, the Warmane gold modifiers on certain realms already mess with that, but it is a valid concern to prevent crippling new players with basic stuff costing 5k+ gold in AH.

15. For a person that plays both pvp and pve this will be an awesome idea to implement. Best example is Druids, they are very dynamic characters and even with four specs available you cannot satisfy all the playstyles but it will be a huge improvement no doubt of that.

The benefit is that the gameplay becomes more dynamic with you being able to switch your spec depending on the situation that surely improves a lot the game experience its a more dynamic game.

The way to be able to get the third and fourth spec should be something similar like getting dual one. You will be playing the game and doing daily quests to gather the enough gold to buy the third and fourth specs at at reasonable gold amount.

If you allow multi-boxing I don't see why multi-spec is not alllowed this last one will make happy a lot of ppl and has positive impact in the game by making it more fluent and dynamic.
    Edited: January 6, 2021 Reason: grammar errors