1. About the Christmas gift

How many coins you get in christmas gift?

Many ppl ask me this question....

I donated 4700 EUR (over 5000 coins) in this year but only get 116 coins gift

My guild member donated 1310 coins but he get 72 coins.

I reported this issue to staff but nobody answer during few days

I'm disappointed with warmane.

2. Idk how it goes, I got 3 coins and donated just 10 for premium. But to all people who whine about this, remember ''Donation'' means you donate something, it's like gifting. Don't expect anything to be returned back as a favor. So simple thing is, don't donate if you expect gifts/too big gifts.

3. what are you even doing with 5000+ coins?

4. Im pretty sure it has a cutoff point, years ago they gave more.

5. I really don't understand these threads, are you seriously being mad about how many coins you received FOR FREE???
    I wish Warmane hadn't given free coins at all, the amount of rich toxic people complaining about it is disgusting.

6. I really don't understand these threads, are you seriously being mad about how many coins you received FOR FREE???
    I wish Warmane hadn't given free coins at all, the amount of rich toxic people complaining about it is disgusting.
    Tha'ts not that. He is talking about reward proportions. Why does someone who only spent 1/10th or 1/5th gets almost the same reward as OP who spent $5,000.
    And I agree. There is a chunk of players who spent in 4 digits to support this server and yet, they are being treated just like everyone else who spent 20-50 bucks.

7. Next year should be coal that can't be deleted.

8. There is a chunk of players who spent in 4 digits to support this server and yet, they are being treated just like everyone else who spent 20-50 bucks.
    I didn't know that being able to buy every single item available in the game and even items which aren't (like the 36slot bag) is considered being treated like everyone else. skipping the effort of getting a good raiding guild which is ready to farm smourne for months just for you is not something non-donors or "20-50buck donors" get. Complaining that Icecrown is not pay-to-win enough seems weird to me, sry for assuming that you are an icecrown player, but I have such a suspicion

9. Tha'ts not that. He is talking about reward proportions. Why does someone who only spent 1/10th or 1/5th gets almost the same reward as OP who spent $5,000.
    And I agree. There is a chunk of players who spent in 4 digits to support this server and yet, they are being treated just like everyone else who spent 20-50 bucks.
    Reward? It's a gift btw. They don't have to send gifts, but they do. True, the proportion seems odd, but it's still nice amount of coins they were gifted (with 0 obligation).

10. Being able to dump 5k into a game and then taking the time to frett about some margins is mindboggling

11. I dont't get your problem? youre asking for more coins or something?

12. Tha'ts not that. He is talking about reward proportions. Why does someone who only spent 1/10th or 1/5th gets almost the same reward as OP who spent $5,000.
    Good question. Why did I get a bath robe for Christmas and little Timmy got a cell phone?
    Imagine being pissed about Christmas gifts that the OTHER GUY got. It's about on the same level as losing your mind because mommy didn't buy you a new car on your 16th birthday.

The fact that these gifts are given out in the first place is a miracle. But to sit and complain that they aren't perfectly based on how much you put into your account over the year? It's almost as though that's the only metric we can use without people cheating the system and getting 100 coins on accounts that sit in the game afk for weeks or months at a time.

They're GIFTS, not donation awards. Should I remind everyone what a donation means? That you're freely contributing without any sort of return? (Oh, but you already got a return for your donations, but still want more???) What happened to that? That's the holiday spirit alright.