1. WTS BOOSTING ICC 10NM/hc

I offer boosting on ICC 10 NM/HC for gold.
    ICC 10 FULL NM 40k GOLD WITH LK
    ICC 10 FULL HC 60K GOLD WITHOUT LK
    ICC 10 FULL HC 70K GOLD WITH LK

Horde side. Just write to me in the game

My nicknames Dehase, Dehasdudu

2. Hi, is this still available?
    more info on how does this work, pay half gold before half after? 100% upfront?
    info on item drops, free to acquire? roll with raid for it? have to pay more for them? marks?
    what of the raid group cannot clear the raid as advertised and i have already paid, do i get a refund?
    is this a private offering or a guild offering for clears of the icc

3. Hi, is this still available?
    more info on how does this work, pay half gold before half after? 100% upfront?
    info on item drops, free to acquire? roll with raid for it? have to pay more for them? marks?
    what of the raid group cannot clear the raid as advertised and i have already paid, do i get a refund?
    is this a private offering or a guild offering for clears of the icc
    No , you never do these things. They can be a scam and most are probably and you can pay that large sum of money but nothing drops for you. Just no, go either high geared pug or go guild run.

4. How is that a scam, come on
    Customer gets what customer wants.

I wouldn't mind doing EoF run 9man and getting 4.4k at the end as a bonus. Let the dude NEED for all his specs. It is just a GOLD-DKP run in the essence, you just pay up front and take risk, could be you get 10 items, could be 0. Plus you get Kingslayer and all the pugs instantly jizz when you link it.