1. Hunter Race

Hi everyone!

Got a question: Which race is the most balanced for pvp and pvе for the alliance? I'm torn between a night elf and a draenei

Thanks for answers!

2. The night elves
    Nature Resistance: Reduces Nature damage taken by 1%.
    Wisp Spirit: Transform into a wisp upon death, increasing speed by 75%.
    Quickness: Increases your chance to dodge melee and ranged attacks by 2%, and your movement speed by 2%.
    Shadowmeld: Activate to slip into the shadows, reducing the chance for enemies to detect your presence. Lasts until cancelled or upon moving. Any threat is restored versus enemies still in combat upon cancellation of this effect.

The Draenei
    Gift of the Naaru: Heals the target for 20% of the caster's total health over 5 sec.
    Gemcutting: Jewelcrafting skill increased by 10.
    Heroic Presence: Increases chance to hit with all spells and attacks by 1% for you and all party members within 30 yards.
    Shadow Resistance: Reduces Shadow damage taken by 1%.

Now you see what benefits you as a player

3. Ok i understand.
    Then tell me whose abilities are more profitable. night elf or draenei. what in realities of the server will show itself from the best side both during pve and pvp? which is better healed or go into stealth. As I understand it, is an elf better for pvp and pve draenei due to 1% accuracy?

4. It all depends on the situation you are in. As far as pvp I personally like night elf for the stealth because in many ways the person targeting you will lose his target just like faint death. And the quickness increases the chance to dodge melee and range attacks by 2% which is also very helpful.

As draenei gift of Naaru is some what good if you use it at the right moment. I seen people use it when it's to late. And heroic presence is a big plus for the hit chance. So my advise is if you're going to pvp go with night elf. And you're going to pve go with draenei

PS just my opinion and I've been playing hunter for so many years

cheers
    Edited: January 4, 2020

5. I typically go with Night Elf for PvE because more than likely you'll be able to be in a group with a Draenei for the hit anyways. You will get higher base agility with Night Elf as well as a second Feign Death in Shadowmeld.

6. The night elves
    Quickness: Increases your chance to dodge melee and ranged attacks by 2%, and your movement speed by 2%.
    Shadowmeld: Activate to slip into the shadows, reducing the chance for enemies to detect your presence. Lasts until cancelled or upon moving. Any threat is restored versus enemies still in combat upon cancellation of this effect.

The Draenei
    Gift of the Naaru: Heals the target for 20% of the caster's total health over 5 sec.
    Heroic Presence: Increases chance to hit with all spells and attacks by 1% for you and all party members within 30 yards.

Just to get some stuff right here to stop the spread of misinformation. The Nature Resistance from Night Elves reduces to get hit by nature spells by 2%, the 1% damage reduction for nature spells is false.
    Quickness doesn't increase your movement speed by 2%.
    Shadowmeld is great in PvP as you can meld all stuns and casts and range attacks, thus giving you a huge edge over your opponent if you can make good use of it.

Not to forget dwarves. Clearly the go to race if you have trouble vs dks, rogues, ferals, warriors as u can take off all diseaeses (dk), bleeds (warrior, feral, rogue) and poisons (rogues) off you. You also get 10% more armour for 10 seconds. And 2% reduced chance to get hit by frost spells. Overall i prefer Night Elves though.

In PvE it's Draenei as you can't rely on always landing in a group with one. Also Gift of the Naaru doesn't heal for 20% of the caster's total health over 5 sec. Wtf??? Its heal is based off the user's atp or sp, depending on what's higher. And it heals over the course of 15 seconds. Shadow resistance reduces the chance to get hit by shadow spells by 2%, not the damage dealt by shadow spells by 1%.

7. You are the biggest *****

The night elves

The Draenei

I've never seen so much wrong information in one post like ever! Pls don't enter forums like ever!!!!
    P.S. what HomerjayAT says is correct. Shadowmeld is best for PvP because it's the only ability where you can negate an ability in mid air after cast!

8. Pick whatever you like, hell if I could pick human as a hunter, I would...

9. IMO Night Elf is a bit better at PvE at full bis as you can exactly cap hit at 5% with one JC hit gem, Draenei would leave you a bit overlapped, so you gain more stats as Nell (not to mention the very slightly higher base agi nelf has). Big advantage of nelf is that if you are an experienced raider with awesome timing skills, you can shadowmeld mechanics like vile gas, swarming shadow and sindra frost tomb. You can also get an extra potion with meld.

Draenei is still really good tho, especially if you are gearing or don’t have JC as a prof. It is also a big support to the raid

10. Roll Nelf, draenei are ugly as **** who the hell play a draenei omg