1. Lordaeron server

Hello guys,

We want to have full WoW leveling experience and we are planning to play on Lordaeron server. I would like to ask if there are people who queue RDF and Bgs? Thanks in advance, sorry for grammar mistakes.

2. There are people queing low level RDFs but not BGs (except maybe 10-19 if you catch one during peak hours, and 70-79).
    However, if you want the queue for RDF to pop fast you'll have to level a tank spec and a healer since I got the impression that you'll play with someone else.
    You might wait up to an hour for a tank or a healer to que RDF depending on your level range if you both roll DPS.

3. And maybe it sounds stupid, but how big is the number of people. who has shadowmourne? Because we used to play in Icecrown and it was not a big pleasure to play with Disc for example in Arena or Bg, when you get smashed in few secs, it was no use to disarm, because i was dead already. My point is, it didn't matter, skilled player or trash, but with shadowmourne there is no difference.

4. Dont know the exact number but on lord there arent many with shadowmourne.

5. And maybe it sounds stupid, but how big is the number of people. who has shadowmourne? Because we used to play in Icecrown and it was not a big pleasure to play with Disc for example in Arena or Bg, when you get smashed in few secs, it was no use to disarm, because i was dead already. My point is, it didn't matter, skilled player or trash, but with shadowmourne there is no difference.
    but there is crossrealm for arenas and bgs, and with that nothing will change for shadowmournes

6. And maybe it sounds stupid, but how big is the number of people. who has shadowmourne? Because we used to play in Icecrown and it was not a big pleasure to play with Disc for example in Arena or Bg, when you get smashed in few secs, it was no use to disarm, because i was dead already. My point is, it didn't matter, skilled player or trash, but with shadowmourne there is no difference.
    There aren't many people with Shadowmourne on Lord - like 30 or so.
    However, arenas are merged along with BGs. Meaning you'll fight people from Iceclown and Blackrock aka every warrior/dk/paladin will have Shadowmourne.
    With that being said, all you'll see in arenas is Hpala+Awarr because Shadowmourne, naturally..

7. I played on Icecrown for 4 years. I moved to Lordaeron 18 months ago. I deleted all of my Icecrown 6+ toons.
    Lordaeron is much nicer. Just the leveling experience alone is great! RDFs are nonstop. Tanks & healers get instant queues.