1. I need to complain

icc 25 nm HC

BIS shield for my Hpal has been loot and i'm the only who need it with the RL

RL kick me at pp because "ur heal is bad" (may be he is right, probably not since i have LOD on many char but not the debate her)e

Nothing will happen to him since i'm not filming my icc and he won a free shield ...

2. Should have at least taken screenshots, which would facilitate an investigation... but since you have no evidence, you have no case :/

3. impossible since after i have been kicked i cant show who is the rl in a screen since he didnt used many /RW :(

4. impossible since after i have been kicked i cant show who is the rl in a screen since he didnt used many /RW :(
    http://forum.warmane.com/showthread.php?t=325598

Read and remember it. Screenshot your future raids, especially pugs. If nothing happens, delete the screenshots later. If something happens, upload them and make a report.

5. The situation is quite interesting, Warmane has taken no position to this issue yet.

The player deservers to roll for the loot, but cant, because he got kicked from the raid 5 bosses later.

This is what I call "ninjalooting" and should be bannable.

6. Better yet, don't pug. Its not worth wiping on Rotface or PP for an hour just to get some Marrowgar loot.

7. If you don't trust the raid leader, take print screens of the raid comp and who has master loot before the raid starts. Take print screens on each boss drop when the items have been looted (I tend to print screen only the bosses that drop something I need).

3-4 buttons pressed and you could get him banned. Kicking without rolling the loot that the specific player needs is considered ninja looting unless specified otherwise before the raid. It's 100% your fault for not taking extra measures in a global pug.

8. If you don't trust the raid leader, take print screens of the raid comp and who has master loot before the raid starts. Take print screens on each boss drop when the items have been looted (I tend to print screen only the bosses that drop something I need).

3-4 buttons pressed and you could get him banned. Kicking without rolling the loot that the specific player needs is considered ninja looting unless specified otherwise before the raid. It's 100% your fault for not taking extra measures in a global pug.
    You also need to screenshot the loot rules.

9. If you don't trust the raid leader, take print screens of the raid comp and who has master loot before the raid starts. Take print screens on each boss drop when the items have been looted (I tend to print screen only the bosses that drop something I need).

I agree. ****, I even do that in my own guild raids, you can never be too sure what the guild leader/officurs are gonna feel like doing.

10. Taking screenshots does literally 0 for you. Better prevent whole drama by raiding with people you trust.

And btw, guild raids are not covered by these rules. Why the hell are you in a guild where you can't trust people in the first place?

11. I agree. ****, I even do that in my own guild raids, you can never be too sure what the guild leader/officurs are gonna feel like doing.
    I do the same. Glad we share the same fear, random forum user.

12. I do the same. Glad we share the same fear, random forum user.
    You better stock up on gold, be ready for my next massive potion fire sale ;)

13. I had 2 njina looters in past week. Two from voa25. One time a spellpower PVP back dropped and instead of rolling for it he said that mage won (and roll never happened) and then he left the raid...

2nd happened when tank paladin hands dropped and instead of giving hands to a paladin tank who really needs them, leader gave it to ret paladin who won by role, just because he said ''I change my MS to prot''. That doesn't mean that you can roll for tank items if tank needs them... It's just a biased thing that happens even in voa.

14. 2nd happened when tank paladin hands dropped and instead of giving hands to a paladin tank who really needs them, leader gave it to ret paladin who won by role, just because he said ''I change my MS to prot''. That doesn't mean that you can roll for tank items if tank needs them... It's just a biased thing that happens even in voa.
    This isn't ninja if raid leader allows MS changes. Why do you think anybody 6k+ would do VoA? OS and PvP drops.
    You do know that they might have wanted to join as heal/tank, but the spots were full, so they came in as a DPS.

15. This isn't ninja if raid leader allows MS changes. Why do you think anybody 6k+ would do VoA? OS and PvP drops.
    You do know that they might have wanted to join as heal/tank, but the spots were full, so they came in as a DPS.
    Yes, but that has to be made clear before pull/save.

123 Last