1. Hi all,

I play a disc priest in pvp. Im terrible at it. I more often find pvp a frustrating and stressful experience vs a "fun" one. Yet I cant stop playing. It is like being with an abusive partner.
    No, you come back because you think you can do better/more because woltk are a complex pvp game; futhermore you have the "adrenaline rush" of pvp.
    Your frustating experience are due to you (because you chocked) and because you know at the end you can't do something.

wow is unbalance like every game, in a competitive env this getting worse when time spendding. Look at overwatch, one meta is install, the last patch change nothing and people getting boring/ fustrated. On warname is way worse because there is no patch to change the meta, so the meta is along the same years after years. Futhermore sm was add on shop, and the nightmare because more terrible. (this is when you can't do something)

when a sm carrier tunnel vision, play badly but still win because when he touch you, your are dead. It's frustating.

This is because pvp is competitive, the matter are double, player, and admin/dev. Along years player are not competitive, it's become a tryharding by using all abusing thing like all game (this is where admin/dev are guilty.). Thinking by crushing other player and zero death is skill. But they forget even "god" of pvp die, can't do something,... They forget what's skill, a way you do appropriate\less\clever spell, move, ...to counter the opponents.
    As you can see in bg people are packing when they see opponents they 'll use everything, (fear, bomb, stun, wing, zerg, bs, trincket....) at the same time even if they are 10 vs 1, and thinking there are skill. It's laughtable. The skill lel getting way worse, and that it.

2. What you are really saying is that you are the top of the pvp food chain. When you roll through even BIS premades cry.

You are a multiboxer. Just about everyone looks at you with contempt.

I am of the mindset that multiboxers are a cancer in game. You feed on tears and in-game misery.

When I get one shotted by your kind it makes me angry, it fills me with rage, i even find myself wishing harm would come to you in real life. I then realize how much animosity I feel towards others and i hang my head in shame.

Your above post only feeds into that. Something to consider when you play pvp god with your 10 accounts running at once.
    The fun thing is i dont queue 10 accounts to enter in this "god mode". Even being a Multiboxer myself i find ridiciculous a guy playing more then 5-6 accounts coz then theres no skill envolved and you would do more harm than good in most BGs. It may be optiomal in 40vs40 but thats it. Mboxers with 10-25 accounts with the same class we see on 40vs40 and wintergrasp BGs are all scumbag noobs. Thats for a fact.

I do multiclass 5-6 accounts. Just like theres good players and bad players, theres good boxers and bad ones too.

3. The fun thing is i dont queue 10 accounts to enter in this "god mode". Even being a Multiboxer myself i find ridiciculous a guy playing more then 5-6 accounts coz then theres no skill envolved and you would do more harm than good in most BGs. It may be optiomal in 40vs40 but thats it. Mboxers with 10-25 accounts with the same class we see on 40vs40 and wintergrasp BGs are all scumbag noobs. Thats for a fact.

I do multiclass 5-6 accounts. Just like theres good players and bad players, theres good boxers and bad ones too.
    Those excuses have no effect on us, filthy multiboxer!

4. It took me 800 games to reach 1700 rating on my ele shaman, I consider myself terrible at pvp due to the same resons you have, at every rating (i was down dipping at 1300 as lowest) people would write to me after the game sometimes calling me every insult in the world. I take long breaks from this server because of this but I sometimes play with a friend which is more relaxed :)

5. if you're on Icecrown alliance I can help you out with 2s, let me know if you're interested.

First 12