1. Shadows Edge - Bought Char?

Hey guys, I'm curious if GM will give you shadows edge weapon when you make a ticket if you buy a character from warmane market with that quest completed?

Thanks.

2. I guess, in case you do not have any Shadowmourne/Shadow's edge, they will reset the questline

3. I guess, in case you do not have any Shadowmourne/Shadow's edge, they will reset the questline
    See that's what's really confusing to be honest. Here's why:
    When you buy a char from warmane market trade, let's say you buy it without the ashen band icc ring.
    When you make a ticket after purchasing that char and tell GM you bought char without the ring they will reset the very last part of the quest that instantly gives you the ring that you're missing. This basically means you shouldn't buy the ashen band icc ring for any char as you're getting it for free.

So then the question is stretched out to shadows edge now. Would they/GM do the same thing where they reset the last part of the quest in which you just hand in quest and get shadows edge just like the icc ring or would they reset entire quest line making you do it again because you didn't buy the char with shadows edge?

I think a GM should really weigh in here.