1. Choosing a class

Hey there,
    So i'm newcomer on this server, and i'm at the stage where i should choose a class to main. I already know my go to classes, but I would like to know what is the demand on the server.

Do you guys need more healer, ranged dps or melee dps ?

Note i'll be doing both pvp and pve, as this will be my main character.

Thx

2. Tanks and healers are in very high demand. Ranged DPS has somewhat medium demand. Server is overloaded with MDPS.
    Hope this helps.
    If you need anything else, do ask.

3. I have one 80 on Horde side and a few 80s on Ally side, and it seems that the more rare classes on Ally side are Priest, Shaman, Warlock and Rogue. Hunter and Death Knight kind of in the middle, whereas the most frequent classes are Mage, Druid, Warrior and of course Paladin.

As far as Horde side are concerned there are more priests than Ally side (mostly because of blood elves) and more rogues as well (cause undead have always been the coolest looking race ever). Also there are a bit less druids on Horde side as well because there are a lot of female night elf druids on Ally side.

Tanks are definitely in the highest demand, with healers coming on 2nd place. If you want to really be useful but still not have a common spec you should go Bear Tank or something like Resto Shaman.

4. Tanks and healers are in very high demand. Ranged DPS has somewhat medium demand. Server is overloaded with MDPS.
    Hope this helps.
    If you need anything else, do ask.
    I could go either Arms War, Holy Pal, Frost Dk 2h, Survival Hunter, and Afflock, I don't know what are the state of those classes in 3.3.5.

I could also go Bdrood, but I'm not really into it anymore

I have one 80 on Horde side and a few 80s on Ally side, and it seems that the more rare classes on Ally side are Priest, Shaman, Warlock and Rogue. Hunter and Death Knight kind of in the middle, whereas the most frequent classes are Mage, Druid, Warrior and of course Paladin.

As far as Horde side are concerned there are more priests than Ally side (mostly because of blood elves) and more rogues as well (cause undead have always been the coolest looking race ever). Also there are a bit less druids on Horde side as well because there are a lot of female night elf druids on Ally side.

Tanks are definitely in the highest demand, with healers coming on 2nd place. If you want to really be useful but still not have a common spec you should go Bear Tank or something like Resto Shaman.
    I will definitely play Ally

5. Nobody plays survival hunter because it's worse than every other spec. Arms is inferior to Fury in PvE much like Frost 2h is inferior to Frost DW, Affli is needed in raids quite often just like Boomie. Holy pala is also heavily needed.

If you don't wanna heal I suggest you go affli. Otherwise I'd recommend Holy+Prot Pala. Easiest to gear IMO.

6. Okay Thanks, I guess I'll go either pally or maybe MM hunter, but I will not play prot
    Edited: January 6, 2020