1. There are only twinks lvl 60?

I came to this server waiting to relive the moments i had being a 69 twink years ago, but when i enter a bg, there are only leve 60 and a Tauren flaming me because im 69. My question is, in this server is it just okay to be a lvl 60 twink?

2. Tbh I didn't see any 69 twinks here, but I've seen a lot of 60s when I was checking "/who warsong". Maybe they are not popular here and those 60 twinks will treat you like a black sheep (for some reason X0 twinks always have problem with X9 twinks, probably because we "destroy their fun" by having stronger characters on the same bracket).

Anyway, if you don't want to be the black sheep, feel free to join us in the 70-79 bracket, all kind of twinks are welcome here and nobody is excluded.
    Edited: January 7, 2020

3. 60=war+paladins running with thunderfury and sulfar if some1 like that enjoy,50% ret pala 50% prot war....

4. 60=war+paladins running with thunderfury and sulfar if some1 like that enjoy,50% ret pala 50% prot war....
    Pevi, really, if you have no idea what you are talking about, don't talk at all. From what I've seen when they were playing wsg, about 60% of these twinks were hunters.

5. I have idea, my experience is the next : when i leveled characters(many many times) i saw thundernoober lvl 60 wars and sulfarnoobadins on wsg only....

6. thats what i not understand, why if they can be stronger they dont want to be it, or what is te purpose of being a twink lvl 60 because according to me a twink is mainly used in pvp. Im gonna think about reach lvl 79 to get the real twink experience, the problem is that i will need more gold and im new here and it will take a time, thank you dude.

7. After playing during a specific time i realize that there are a few 69 twinks in the alliance but it seems that im the only one in the horde. i hope in the future there will be more in the horde because the bgs are very unbalanced in favor of the alliance, ill keep playing and checking about the situation.

8. add undeadbeauty to friends. I think we could revive 60-69 bgs but need someone to colaborate, whispering players to join always works just didnt try on this server because of lazyness :D WE can also do some wpvp if you want

9. Tbh I value level 69 twinking much more as this is WOTLK expansion. If they wanted to play vanilla like-ish, then this lv 60-69 bg spot is not fit for them. Haters gonna hate.