1. New player interested in starting playing on the Icecrown server

Hey everyone <3
    I want to know if it's worth it playing here.
    I'm not a WoW veteran and I think that the WotLK expansion is the coolest of them all.
    Should I start playing here?
    I played a private server of a different game this year and recently it was shut down after 4 years from an unknown reason, so the fear of private servers being shut down makes me anxious about playing a private server again.
    So I want to know what you guys think.
    Is it worth my time and I should overcome my anxiety and play here?

Thank you for your answers <3

2. Warmane is up for 4 years by now and it's been up longer than that under Molten-WoW name. You have nothing to worry about, it's going nowhere. Icecrown is the most populated realm here and it won't die any time soon, if ever.
    Welcome aboard.

3. Welcome!
    There are 2 Wrath servers. Well, 3, but Blackrock is instant 80 so.

Icecrown
    - 7x exp rates
    - Full item shop, including shadowmourne.

Lordaeron
    -x1 exp rate
    - Harder pve content to make it more challenging
    - No item shop.

I played on IC for many years. Over a year ago moved to Lordaeron and I am never gonna play on IC again. Lordaeron is much nicer and imho, delivers MUCH better 3.3.5 experience.

4. Welcome!

Icecrown is the best realm of privates WoW contend, a lot of people from all over the world, its a very interesting!

But i will try play on Lordaeron, it have a good population (more than most Blizz realms) and like Wararmy told, it is an another experience =)

5. Welcome!

Icecrown is the best realm of privates WoW contend, a lot of people from all over the world, its a very interesting!

But i will try play on Lordaeron, it have a good population (more than most Blizz realms) and like Wararmy told, it is an another experience =)
    Icecrown heavily favors the cash shop for gear or a well established guild to get you anywhere at 80. Expect to live, breath and eat PVP for anything. Faction outposts in northrend are heavily camped by the opposition. You will die alot in anything less than optimal gear. Whether thats good or bad depends on your expectations. The compressed leveling is a godsend, but you wont get a true feel for Icecrown until you approach 80.

6. I love when people state Lordaeron has no cash shop but you can buy characters there essentially the exact same thing.

7. I love when people state Lordaeron has no cash shop but you can buy characters there essentially the exact same thing.
    The major difference is that on Icecrown anyone can add a shadowmourne into the server only by the power of the credit card, which can lead to some aberrations like blue-geared warriors with 284 ilvl weapon and trinkets. Whereas on Lordaeron, every character's gear has been worked on.

Just correcting your mistake, I personnally don't mind cash players since they basically pay for us.

8. The major difference is that on Icecrown anyone can add a shadowmourne into the server only by the power of the credit card, which can lead to some aberrations like blue-geared warriors with 284 ilvl weapon and trinkets. Whereas on Lordaeron, every character's gear has been worked on.

Just correcting your mistake, I personnally don't mind cash players since they basically pay for us.
    As well as buying SM toon with no other gear on Lordaeron with my credit card. I’ll just agree with you it’s nowhere often.

9. Bought characters have been progressed by someone. That's the main difference. Changing who controls a character does not compare on buying one out of nowhere.