1. Question

I did a icc 25nm and https://wotlk.evowow.com/?item=50070 dropped. I was playing unholy dk i did roll on it and so 2 frost dk too and one of them won it, so is it banable rolling on item that your spec doesnt use it(frost spec) ?

2. yes, I guess (unless that DK was officially rolling Unholy as Main Spec since the beginning of the Raid)

You need to open a ticket in-game with enough proof

Btw the Raid Leader/Master looter would be banned, not that DK (as far as I know)

3. That happens when you roll on pugs. People just like to roll on everything...

4. Okay, thanks for the info

update: I did open a ticked asking this is considering ninja or not. GM told me as long he can use the item, that not ninja.
    So if a tank or heal item drop whole raid can roll on it as long as they can use it sounds silly.
    Edited: January 9, 2020 Reason: Update

5. A Fdk can use a 2h if they want to.
    They just have to respec into it.

It's stupid i know.
    But it simply is possible and there for a fdk could roll.
    I must say your RL was an ***** if he let them roll ms Frost on Gloren tho.

I'm sorry that you got victim of a thing like this. (Assuming they didn't change ms)

6. Okay, thanks for the info

update: I did open a ticked asking this is considering ninja or not. GM told me as long he can use the item, that not ninja.
    So if a tank or heal item drop whole raid can roll on it as long as they can use it sounds silly.
    Sounds automated answer that's completely ignoring facts.

If the FDK was rolling UH/Tank as MS, he won it fair.

Only way to report it as a ninja is to have picture/video proof of the said DK not changing MS into UH/Tank.

7. i joined at sindra and there was no /rw ms chaning + its semi guild run and i have screenshot that even sham and priest rolled on the item so maybe potential want to win item and give them to their guildes cuz im outsider of the guild so they want higher chance to give it one of their guildes or i dunno