1. Still worth it?

Hi.

I've played on private servers before (Vanilla), but I've always felt like trying wotlk out again. I've noticed this server has been around for quite a while, and that loads of people are rocking Shadowmourne and general BiS sets/items, etc. Is there going to be a server reset eventually? Reason for me asking this is - I enjoy it when you have the handful of hardcore players out-gearing everyone else, the majority struggling to get their gear before the next content release, the minority casually catching up and so on. Not sure how I would feel like playing when the majority is already geared and there's no more progression incoming (if that's the case, that is).

Thanks!

2. The situation you described is present on Lordaeron, so you might wanna consider heading there.
    The reason for this is because the content difficulty is boosted (more damage and health on bosses) there.

I heavily doubt there will ever be a server reset.

3. Definitely not on icecrown but maybe lordaeron could get reset one day. The thing that makes icecrown great is that its super easy to get into. You can be level 80 and raiding all within one week.

4. If you like hard content and griding even more > then go to Londaeron.