1. deep Sub Trinket question

This is the char, http://armory.warmane.com/character/...ecrown/summary

I start saying that:
    1) I play rogue only in glasscannon mode ON.

Now the question is, having some spare coins gently gifted by warmane for christmas, i would like to share the idea to swap the classic combo STS+DBW into STS+WFS.

We speak about a loss of 13.56% arpen and a random proc (66% useful 33% garbage) with an IGCD of 90sec for an increase of 3.22% crit and a safe proc of 1250 ap with an IGCD of 45sec, and that's mean a costant double proc STS+WFS=2722ap every 45 sec.

The char got 89.74% arpen atm without DBW will be 76.18% arpen.

The Idea of having the trinkets synchronized is ok, but honestly...I dont know if is worth it or not.
    Edited: January 10, 2020

2. A true rogue answer,

STS+WFS trinket works good with 91% arp (+9% from talent) = 100% arp, of course it comes mostly from PvE gear. Since you said with DBW you have 89.74% and without DBW you have 76.18%, I'd say switch the trinkets when you are dueling with specific classes. Cloth and leather = replace DBW with WFS, mail and plate = replace WFS wtih DBW. In bgs it's always good to use DBW because most of them are plates and with the proc chance from DBW + the arp rating you have it's always good to deal damage.

3. If you want to run glass cannon sub, i'd highly recommend picking up Master Of Subtlety, 5 into Malice and 5 Lethality. You'll absolutely truck.

4. If you want to run glass cannon sub, i'd highly recommend picking up Master Of Subtlety, 5 into Malice and 5 Lethality. You'll absolutely truck.
    I think master of subltely isn't worth it at all. 10% in increased damage is really small and hardly noticable. I think those 3 points are better spent on improved gouge or something. Also about malice, it's not really needed to go 5 points there since you can just get 50% crit anyway, 3/3 into eviscerate is better in my opinion and lethality talent meh, not that great either. But my opinions tho.

5. You could drop Master of Deception and take Master of Subtlety. 10% increased damage isn't small at all, it's huge. The downside is the low 6 second duration but with your gear you either kill somebody on your opener or die equally fast. You can double Vanish and potentially keep it up for 18 seconds. You'll never have a fight last more than 20 seconds with 550 resilience and so many Shadowmourns in arenas/bgs.

And for the same reason I suggest sticking to STS+DBW. You're gonna have sync'ed procs at the start of the fight so it won't make a difference in the first 45 seconds of the fight which trinket choice you go for. Do you actually hope reaching a 2nd STS proc with 550 resilience?

6. Correct me if I'm wrong but doesn't lethality only cover Backstab and Hemorrage?

7. Correct me if I'm wrong but doesn't lethality only cover Backstab and Hemorrage?
    That's what it says, unless it's broken.
    So someone going glass cannon would probably not need that. You'd wait for Dance CD and then burst someone with 3-4x Ambush and wait for the next Dance CD.