1. UH/Blood over UH/Frost for PvP (Mostly BGs and Duels)

I know that most people go with builds similar to the UH PvP guide posted here with heavy points in UH and enough in frost to get the boosted shadow/frost damage and lichborne, but I am wondering how viable would it be to run an improved rune tap (one of my favorite DK abilities) while still going for garg?

Something like this...

https://wotlkdb.com/?talent#jfV0acZM...dgbz0duIso:Lbh

I feel like 1v1 this will lead to much more surv (pop frost presence and rune tap when it's off CD) and it will make it easier to rush into a zerg when needed for BGs meanwhile I wouldn't be losing out on a huge amount of damage since I can still flip to UH presence when bursting on someone. I'd just have the option of Frost presence / deathstrike / rune tap to keep me up when I need to stay alive sans a healer.

Bad idea? Just go with the meta?

2. UH/Frost is better for arena. With it you can maximize the damage and since you have a healer on your back you don't have to worry about survi (and u got lichborne, which is a great tool for arenas). But for duels and bgs UH/Blood is perfectly fine and I would even say it's better.

3. I played with something like that, was great fun in BG's. If I remember correctly I stacked loads of resilience too. Was able to slowly chew people up and felt something like unkillable brick of annoyance - but in way more useful and viable manner compared to Blood. To a point where people didn't want to engage - can't really kite me, cant peel from me and can't kill me, so objective I chose was pretty much mine.

4. You should put the 4 points from dark conviction into scent of blood and two handed weapon spec.
    Scent of blood shouldn't be underestimated. Every time it procs that's almost one extra death coil.

Keep in mind that lichborne can be also used for healing purpose. When you heal with 6 death coils during lichborne that's like +20k heal. So that's the heal of like 3 rune taps.

5. Good to know!

All these year and I have never read out the scent of blood description all the way after I read the words "dodge" and "parry" I thought "nope this is a PvE tanking talent that I don't want. Swapping over to to it for sure. Does 2 hand talent increase just white damage or any %weapon damage ability as well?