1. Invicible or celestial steed

Hey guys like u See on title i wanted donate coins for mount but im not sure which one is flying 310.

2. They both have 310% flying.
    No. Celestial steed's speed scale with flying skills. Usually they are 280% movement speed increase unless you have at least another 310% mount in collection then celestial steed will have 310% movement speed increase.

3. Hey guys like u See on title i wanted donate coins for mount but im not sure which one is flying 310.
    I usually preffer using coins for the stuff that is literally unobtainable in game. LK25HC has 100% droprate on Invincible, while there is no way to get Celestial Steed without coins.

If all you want is 310% mount, you have a ton of other alternatives too, many look way cooler (at least for me >.>).

Tho if you really want that kind of horse specifically, and the comment above me that says celestial is not 310% unless you have another 310% in your inventory is true (no clue if it is, thought it's 310% always >.>) and you know there is no way to get a mount like that in the near future, go for Invincible I guess.
    Edited: January 9, 2020

4. After Moltdown, do you know what did I buy first? Celestial Steed bro, all the way! It's unobtainable in-game and the best looking mount to ever exist in a game. However, you do have to take another 310% speed mount so your Celestial Steed can be just as fast, as it is originally only 280% speed. I suggest you buy a Vengeful Nether Drake also, which is 310%. There's another alternative, Ashes of Al'ar is also a very beautiful mount and is genuinely 310%, so you should decide first what do you prefer.

5. I usually preffer using coins for the stuff that is literally unobtainable in game. LK25HC has 100% droprate on Invincible, while there is no way to get Celestial Steed without coins.

If all you want is 310% mount, you have a ton of other alternatives too, many look way cooler (at least for me >.>).

Tho if you really want that kind of horse specifically, and the comment above me that says celestial is not 310% unless you have another 310% in your inventory is true (no clue if it is, thought it's 310% always >.>) and you know there is no way to get a mount like that in the near future, go for Invincible I guess.
    There are two obtainable 310% mount for casual non-raiding guy in the game. Big love rocket and violet proto drake. valentine is coming in 2-3 months and if i'm not mistaken, it is farmable from the boss loot thus not so luck dependent like headless horseman's horse. VIolet proto drake takes a year to complete and it will be PITA if you are not a pvp player.

6. There are two obtainable 310% mount for casual non-raiding guy in the game. Big love rocket and violet proto drake. valentine is coming in 2-3 months and if i'm not mistaken, it is farmable from the boss loot thus not so luck dependent like headless horseman's horse. VIolet proto drake takes a year to complete and it will be PITA if you are not a pvp player.
    I think you are wrong about the BLR farmability, it's supposed to drop only from the daily loot crate, which is how I got mine the last event. Though it feels like the droprate in this server is quite elevated.

You don't have to be a hardcore player to get other 310% mounts. Anyone could do the Ulduar achiev runs or farm Tempest Keep.

But yes, if you absolutely refuse to do ANYTHING pve related, it would take some luck or some time. Though when I was talking about other alternatives, I meant the donation-ones. It was odd to me than he narrowed it down to only those options. >.> But as I said, if he really wants those horsies, he can feel free to do so. Guess he just wanted other people's input too.

7. celestial steed + 1 vote
    You can get Invincible in the game

8. I think you are wrong about the BLR farmability, it's supposed to drop only from the daily loot crate, which is how I got mine the last event. Though it feels like the droprate in this server is quite elevated.

You don't have to be a hardcore player to get other 310% mounts. Anyone could do the Ulduar achiev runs or farm Tempest Keep.

But yes, if you absolutely refuse to do ANYTHING pve related, it would take some luck or some time. Though when I was talking about other alternatives, I meant the donation-ones. It was odd to me than he narrowed it down to only those options. >.> But as I said, if he really wants those horsies, he can feel free to do so. Guess he just wanted other people's input too.
    No its not. I saw it dropped last year from boss. I lost the roll but the fun stuff is i got mine when i opened the bag. For ulduar achievement run, you will need people who knew tactic and for Al'ar, you will need to fight with at least another 10+ guys to win the mount even if it dropped (i doubt you will see one drop out of a year if you are unlucky with that 2% drop rate). He asked the opinion for these two mounts is probably because they are the more coins saving way of purchasing a mount. These two mounts look quite pretty and they are usable both on ground and mid air (though celestial steed look kinda ugly when running on the ground due to their thin leg).
    Edited: January 9, 2020