1. Authentication thing

I didn't receive my authentication code yet via mailbox, I use gmail obviously. I'll never understand this one, sometimes work fine and sometimes don't work at all. Do I have to change gmail to some other mail provider or? Do I have to reset my modem, reset gmail or?

P.S I cannot describe to you how this sometimes can be boring just to wait for the code and log into your game - to sell some stuff via warmane trade you'd need this one applied. So, gets quite boring from time to time.

Yeah, I'd need to chill out a bit, idk.

2. Have you checked All Mail / Spam sections? Maybe you do receive them, they just get filtered out so you don't see them in the main Inbox.

I have used the 2 Factor Auth for years, not once have I had a problem like that, using GMail as well.

3. It seems like it somehow this unknown bug appears sometimes, for example, you log into your account, tap no mail, after 2 or 3 minutes you reset the code, and you don't get the code within some time, then, there is probably 2 or 3 codes arriving to your mailbox with the same 'CODE as previously'.

I don't know what could possibly be the problem?

EDIT: Everything works okay now, I had to reset my modem.
    Edited: January 9, 2020

4. Same here

Happens to me occasionally. You try to connect to the game and you get no codes, nothing helps it, you can stand on your eye lashes and play drums, it just won't happen. It eventually gets fixed by itself when you forget about it. This time I had to login to reply to this post, as it happened to me minutes ago, but I needed to authenticate for forums, too. So at the end, forum authentication e-mail has pushed all the lost authentications through and I got all the e-mails at once, and managed to find myself here. :)

So yeah, very annoying, especially because I have to authenticate every time I login, and it doesn't matter even if I haven't moved for a while, the same modem and address for a long time.

Edit: I haven't told you that I lived in another country year and a half ago, and ever since I have to authenticate even to wear my shoes.
    Edited: January 9, 2020 Reason: Forgot to mention.