1. Lordaeron NERF or TRANSFER options

Hello everyone,
    I've always been a hardcore player both PvP and PvE since the start of my journey in Lordaeron (3 years ago) til this day, i have gained almost all reputations , every possible PvP achievement/item , and even almost all segnificent PvE achievements sadly on my way up the population of the realm took another turn in result after I came back from a vocation I have had lost my spot in my raiding guild and I cannot progress nor achievement wise nor Itemwise nor Skillwise if u will.
    Ive tried many times both sides horde and alliance to find a spot (for over 8 months now, which for me is a too much) but I really couldnt even tho my dps is always 1-3 spot (6,4 gs ) and Im familiar with tactics to the point that I can paint and play with my feet , haha, but jokes aside there no spots in any of the guilds with my current progression, joining a new one would be a pain in the *** because content is rly slow and hard for most people (have no idea why btw??) that it will take me at least a year and a half to get the progression done with a newbie guild.
    That is only my story but many friends of mine left the server for the same reason.
    My suggestion:
    The kind staff of warmane can make an option to play unbuffed content or the players can choose to play the buffed content (and maybe get some extra rewards but i digress) or simply NERF all content for everyone (which would be rly egoistic of me wanting that having in mind many people like exactly this part of the content)
    The kind and loving staff of warmane can keep Lordaeron as it is (which many people from the already set guild prefer but id like to think that the realm itself doesnt revolve around their comfort alone) but allow players from Lordaeron to transfer for a price to Icecrown.)
    Why is this a positive idea?:
    I think this makes realms more flexible and gives more freedom to the player.
    It will keep the hardcore players from the casual players who just want gear and to be carried and will be a positive impact for both parties.
    It will allow friends from different realms to reunite in Icecrown (if one is there and the other is in Lordaeron).
    and lastly:
    -it wont force players who went through all the headache and given months and months of effort on building their charecter selling it a stupid price on the market (i mean nobody is gonna buy a 500 coins druid for example right? so you gotta delete all the fun stuff to lower it to 100 coins) so you can buy 1/10 of the gear u previously owned with no achievements and no mounts.
    It would just be a wise and kind thing to do for the community.

2. This is the reason why I don't play on Londaeron. I don't want to grind one boss for 12 weeks so i can progress to 2nd/3rd boss.

3. Allow xfer from Lordaeron to Icecrown? hell to the no.
    And then what? Everyone moves to IC and Lordaeron becomes a dead sheep? No thanks. There TONS of guild on both factions that run weekly 25HC and even down LK25HC weekly! (Reformed on Alliance for example).

"gives more freedom to players" - move realms 1 way only? That's no freedom. Freedom would be free xfer between both realms. But that ain't gonna happen.

If you want to play on Icecrown so much, it takes 3 days to ding 80. 1 day to level 1-450 profs. 1 day to get RDF-sufficent gear. 4.5k to run ICC10n. One month of casual play to reach 5.6-5.8k gs.

This is the reason why I don't play on Londaeron. I don't want to grind one boss for 12 weeks so i can progress to 2nd/3rd boss.
    I bet you don't. Because even the slightest challenge scares Icecrown players away. You guys like Shadowmournes and ask 6k for icc10 runs to down boss in 30s. Where is half dead raid is still good enough to clear 11/12. Whereas on Lorderon 1 dead and raid has to purposely wipe. But you can't stand the challenge.
    Edited: January 10, 2020

4. either start over on icecrown or deal with lord. you knew what you were getting into when you started there. no reason to remove the buff that all the tryhards enjoy so much.

5. Uhm no ? i didnt ? since the dying of the server is unpredictable. Do u even read before you type here guys ?
    And Lordaeron is dying either way- the good players went another server (wont mention it bc advertisement rules n so on) to raid on a fresh realm and there 3 guilds remain of each faction that do medium to large progress. That is your only choice. So people leave regardless (and i do have a toon in Icecrown and play there already i just wish i had my druid with me there).
    And if it is priced not everyone will move to Icecrown ( that is why i suggested it. i rly dont want lordaeron to die)

6. Lordaeron is nowhere near dying. Just because a tryhard guild or two quit it doesn't mean it's dying. They left because they cleared the content. In the end that's the actual goal of WoW.

There's plenty of fresh people joining daily and the population is consistent. Everyone on Lordaeron appriciates the difficulty of raids.

Even if this suggestion was actually implemented I doubt anyone would move to Iceclown. They started here for a reason - to progress through difficult raids.
    Edited: January 11, 2020

7. You're the one that said its dead. I simply said there not enough guilds that can progress the content and the one that do are FULL and are so for the past 1 year.
    Ill say it again- please read what im saying not what you think im saying.

8. And Lordaeron is dying either way
    Glad I'm the one who said Lord is dying.

Kek.
    Edited: January 11, 2020

9. You're the one that said its dead. I simply said there not enough guilds that can progress the content and the one that do are FULL and are so for the past 1 year.
    Ill say it again- please read what im saying not what you think im saying.
    u cant expect to have only 1 character, and to find a proper raiding guild.... for exampe in Icecrown almost every guild who clear all of the content require minumum of 3 hc ready characters

10. u cant expect to have only 1 character, and to find a proper raiding guild.... for exampe in Icecrown almost every guild who clear all of the content require minumum of 3 hc ready characters
    And it's a DPS role.
    DPS spots are always filled with GM/Senior warriors, mages and rogues. Go healer, be a very good resto shaman, you'll get your spot easier.

11. Wotlk altogether seems to be dull now, probably because i've played it for 6+ years now