1. Cup Armor penetration ???

i have 1396 Armor penetration in bis items with 26 exp + 6% hit and 3% from talnet should i ues arp food to rich 1400+ ??????????

2. definitely not. anything above 1400 is useless, so it's a matter of 40str vs 4armor pen, I guess can figure out yourself what's better^^

3. i have 1396 Armor penetration in bis items with 26 exp + 6% hit and 3% from talnet should i ues arp food to rich 1400+ ??????????
    As already mentioned definitely not as is. What you could do is try to figure out some gem swap if you have jwc...

Using different amount of +34/+20 arp and +34/20 str gems might bring you closer to cap.

4. As already mentioned definitely not as is. What you could do is try to figure out some gem swap if you have jwc...

Using different amount of +34/+20 arp and +34/20 str gems might bring you closer to cap.
    i have jc + eng and i already i have the stats what i link in bis items for Frost

5. He means that maybe you should remove some +34 arp and put 34 str instead, then try to reach arp cap with +20 arp and 10arp+something
    Play around it