1. Keep receiving Email with "Your Warmane account: Access from new browser or..."

Even though i dont play here anymore, i keep receiving those mails as if i have been hacked. I change the Password to something else a few months ago, but now received those mails again in bulk.

This isnt just a simple password request, these mails only come when you acutally use the correct password to log in. I have searched a bit and have seen that other users had this experience too in the past, and i would like to know if my passwords have been breached.

----------------------------------------------

Dear ---,

We've received a request to access your Warmane account from a new location.
    The following IP Address is making the request: -------

To complete this process, enter the following code into the authorization box to begin playing:

----

Thanks for helping us maintain the security of your account.

Kind Regards,
    Warmane Support Team

Please do not reply to this message. Replies to this message are routed to an unmonitored mailbox. If you have any queries visit http://forum.warmane.com/.

2. "from a new location" is ingame login. "from a new browser or location" is website login. Ingame login sends an email without checking if password was entered correctly. If you are getting emails about ingame login attempts, it doesn't mean that they have your password.