1. Low and high bg bracket

Hi,

I have a hunter with low Ilvl I think 170 ilvl (I even can't enter in a heroic RDF).

But in BG today morning I was in low bracket so 2k-4,5 gs max player and now I get only vs high lvl Player I mean 6k + bis player ....

I don't understand why ? I tried to destroy some gear ( I'm 3k9 gs now) and I can't be in low bracket ...

Someone can explain me this ?

Thank you !

2. If there is not enough ppl with low gear to pop up a bg in low bracket, bgs are instead mixed with low and high gs ppl.

3. No it's not the reason because I have a 2nd character, a war lvl 80 with 3k3 gs, when I bg with this character I get in the low bg bracket but if I switch to my hunter I get in the high lvl bracket ...

So there is enough players to full a bg with my war and not my hunter ? ...

Also when I q with my war I wait 2mins- 4 mins to get a bg . but when I q with my hunter I wait less than 1 min but get in High lvl bracket ...
    It means from the start, with my hunter, I'm in queu for high lvl bracket .

Is this a bug ?

4. Well, the algorithm which determines to which bracket you should've be putted in is a little more complicated than just checking your average item lvl. Maybe you did something that the algorithm recognized as "trying to twink in low gs bracket", but since you didn't try to do that, that's probably a bug of some sort. Try contacting a GM with this matter.

5. May 26, 2020  
    Is because it also considers ur bank items and bag items

6. May 26, 2020  
    If you have gear that is not currently obtainable on Frostmourne (equipment + inventory + bank), you will get bumped up to the higher BG bracket. The BG bracket system has been broken ever since the launch of Frostmourne.